THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Getting Closer...

ClevelandFanForLife

Browns season is over and baseball is right around the corner. I can start to taste the freshly cut grass and hear the cheers. Baseball season is coming! Get pumped!

Not trying to be nit picky or anything but shouldn't you be "smelling" the freshly cut grass instead of tasting it? Now I can imagine the taste of the Hebrew National hot dogs with the Bertman Ballpark Mustard. MMMM definitly Bertman's and NOT that Stadium Mustard. But I'm with ya as far as ready for baseball season. Spring, time for fresh starts.

Not trying to be nit picky or anything but shouldn't you be "smelling" the freshly cut grass instead of tasting it? Now I can imagine the taste of the Hebrew National hot dogs with the Bertman Ballpark Mustard. MMMM definitly Bertman's and NOT that Stadium Mustard. But I'm with ya as far as ready for baseball season. Spring, time for fresh starts.

nope. i eat grass. you gotta a problem with that?

nope. i eat grass. you gotta a problem with that?

Me? Have a problem? I'm not the one who said I eat grass. If you wanna graze, that's your issue. And I didn't have an attitude either. I was agreeing that I can't wait for the season to start just like you.

Me? Have a problem? I'm not the one who said I eat grass. If you wanna graze, that's your issue. And I didn't have an attitude either. I was agreeing that I can't wait for the season to start just like you.

i wish there was a sarcasm font. i was just joking around. i meant no harm.

i wish there was a sarcasm font. i was just joking around. i meant no harm.

It's all good. I should have known you were kidding. You're right, it's hard to tell sarcasim on here. I kinda thought you may be joking but then I thought, if this guy wants to graze, whatever, just hope he watches out for fertilizer :lol: . Besides a sarcasim font, Spell Check wouldn't hurt here either.

I've got nooooo problem with any of you grass-eaters. You do your thing, I'll do mine. And we'll all be loving life in a day or two when equipment trucks are unpacked and players reach for gear.

CAN'T WAIT!

Beanpot

Ezactly. Who am I to knock a grass eater, look at my screen name COWSrus lol. Like I said, just hope he watches for fertilizer and I'm sure we can all get along. And when you mentioned the equipment trucks arriving an a day or two, I actually got goosebumps. I can't wait and I think that's something we all have in common. A new baseball season, warm weather and putting the Browns and the Cavs behind us until the Fall.

Archived