THE BROWNS BOARD

robert quinn

wvdawg

he is tremendous.

Cons: - thin legs, does he have the strength to match up with big OT's, and cheapshots to his legs by squeeler olinemen?

And, he had a brain tumor his senior year in hs, I hope he never has a problem with concussions or anything else.

Great player, though.

I'd pick Kerrigan out of Purdue, DE, instead.

I never feel too good about players where the "experts" say he is a good first round pick because of "potential". They say he has alot of muscle yet to go on his frame but that also means he is going to have to work harder than he ever has which I don't really think he will do.

I might change my mind after I see his combine but I still don't think he is a top 10 talent.

i think this guy has bust written all over him. the fact that he got suspended his entire senior season doesn't help to boot.

I can't pinpoint anything, but I'm not excited about drafting this guy either....ESPECIALLY at #6 after a year off.

Mike

WITH a previous brain tumor surgery? Besides, the squeeler and ratbird thin leg players don't have to worry about cheapshots

to their legs from other teams, they are ON the cheapshot teams. big difference.

Read up on Kerrigan. I just think he might be the safer pick.

I saw Quinn play a lot of games, of all the UNC front 7 players coming out there he wass the best, could take over a game at times. I do not have us picking him at 6 but he would be a good pick later in first and a steal in the 2nd if he were to drop.

I saw Quinn play a lot of games, of all the UNC front 7 players coming out there he wass the best, could take over a game at times. I do not have us picking him at 6 but he would be a good pick later in first and a steal in the 2nd if he were to drop.

Agreed but alot of people have him going in the top 10 hes got that kind of talent, i do believe he could be could good but i dont see him being worth of the #6 overall pick

I thought he looked a bit like Wimbley in that he has 2 pass rush moves that I could see (bull rush or run faster around the outside of the tackle). maybe coaching could help? but a guy that needs coaching, more lower body strength, aaaand had a year off for repeatedly lying to NCAA officials? doesnt sound like a safe #6 pick for us, especially since we NEED to hit early in the draft due to our past failed drafts (not last year, go Haden and Ward!). But who knows, maybe he'll blow us away during workouts (although that may be misleading because he is already deemed an "athletic freak")

1. Green (obv)

2. Dareus

3. trade down for J.Jones

4. Quinn

Archived