THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns Board Facebook page reaches 2000 fans!

admin

Browns Board Facebook page is one of the most popular Browns fan sites on the social network. The page received it's 2000th fan this morning when the newest Browns Backers Chapter (Naples Browns Backers) friended the page.

If you have a personal account with Facebook, please consider 'Liking' our page and becoming part of one of the largest fan groups on facebook.

Also, while you are at it, please considering helping the Naples Browns Backers Chapter start-up their new account by liking their page as well, at the following link: Naples Browns Backers on Facebook. Our very own Browns Board personality, ZOMBO, is the president of the Naples Browns Backers.

161956_161255613925933_2804302_n.jpg

Click here to like the: Naples Browns Backers on Facebook.

Does anyone know if the Naples Browns Backers have a website or anything? I dont use facebook and im moving to Tampa in 2 weeks but I have a few friends in the Cape Coral/Bonita area who are also Browns fans.

Skippy is working on a Website for us ... everything will be up and running soon. You can you friends e-mail me zombodawg@yahoo.com if they want to get on the roster.

Zombo

Does anyone know if the Naples Browns Backers have a website or anything? I dont use facebook and im moving to Tampa in 2 weeks but I have a few friends in the Cape Coral/Bonita area who are also Browns fans.

Tampa and Naples are a bit of a way away from each other. Something like 150 miles. I would imagine that there may be a Tampa area Browns Backers club much closer.

In fact, here is a link to all the Browns Backers clubs in Florida:

http://fans.clevelandbrowns.com/fans/backe...sults.php?id=FL

The Naples Browns Backer website is under construction, but it will be at: www.NaplesBrownsBackers.com

Tampa and Naples are a bit of a way away from each other. Something like 150 miles. I would imagine that there may be a Tampa area Browns Backers club much closer.

In fact, here is a link to all the Browns Backers clubs in Florida:

http://fans.clevelandbrowns.com/fans/backe...sults.php?id=FL

That's it I am starting an Outer Banks Browns Backer group.

I hate the bridge that goes from Tampa to St. Pete. I was on my bike last year and ended up missing my exit and had to go all the way down that sucker before I could turn around. There's actually signs posted that remind you to make sure you have enough gas before getting on it. First time ive ever seen anything like that lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived