THE BROWNS BOARD

Mike Brown - Art Rooney Conversation

DawgTracker

Mike Brown discusses how to make a profit in the nfl

The sad thing is that if there is some truth to what "Mike Brown" is saying here....that it costs an NFL team more money to make the playoffs than it does if they don't.....and I understand there is some truth to that, then, in my opinion that should cease and desist. There should be a substantial financial incentive to make the playoffs, not to not make them.

The Browns should be very profitable and the Steelers should be broke according to Mike Brown.

The Browns have got to be profitable or our dipsh!t owner would've sold us to someone else by now, since all he cares about is getting a tie in his fruity soccer league. I hate soccer snobs; they'll insist that it's the "real" football because of the insistence of a long dead french man, when in reality football was the name for what split into rugby, Australian footie, and American football. Soccer was originally asSOCiation football. Hence why we still call it soccer!

The Browns have got to be profitable or our dipsh!t owner would've sold us to someone else by now, since all he cares about is getting a tie in his fruity soccer league. I hate soccer snobs; they'll insist that it's the "real" football because of the insistence of a long dead french man, when in reality football was the name for what split into rugby, Australian footie, and American football. Soccer was originally asSOCiation football. Hence why we still call it soccer!

Here is a link to an article on the origin of the word soccer:

http://www.soccer-fans-info.com/origin-of-...ord-soccer.html

Archived