THE BROWNS BOARD

Thanks to All Involved

ClevelandFanForLife

Another season has passed and another one is coming up (hopefully). I just wanted to say thanks to all those involved who keep this place the best site to talk Browns football.

Thanks to the Mods and Admins. Without you, there would be no site and this place would turn to crap. Thanks for all the merging threads and banning trolls/loser douches.

Thanks to the posters who offer perspectives and opinions. Whether you start weekly threads or just started here, you are appreciated. You help keep this place lively and entertaining. Yes, I am even including you, fans of other teams. Thanks for coming here to offer outside perspective that we may not have seen. I appreciate your honesty. However, those who are here to troll and trash Cleveland can go screw themselves. There is no place for them here.

Thanks to all of those who design the website and keep it fresh. Good job.

We've got a long off season ahead of us guys. For you knew guys, hang in there. This place is still a fun site to be a part of in the Spring and Summer. Just stick with it even though it may be dull at times. Go Browns!

When will the home page top banner get changed? It still has Eric Mangini and Jerome Harrison on it. I would put Joe Haden and coach Shurmer up there. Maybe Hillis too

Archived