THE BROWNS BOARD

CLEVELandMILIDH want info on your avatar pic

BuckeyeBrown

Just curious has to why ricky stanzi is your avatar. are you an iowa fan? are you from the same highschool? I know he's from northeast (pretty sure its cleveland) ohio.

Anyway, I'm really bored and saw that pic and was curious.

He's the next Tom Brady. New England will draft him 2nd-3rd round with one of their 300 picks and he will sit behind Brady and learn for a couple year's then go on two win multiple superbowls. Being from Ohio has nothing to do with it, or that his cousin Ashley on All bets are off with Bruce Drennan has amazing knocker's, and I'm a Buckeye fan, I just think he's going to be a great NFL QB. If he falls past the 3rd, I'll pray we take him.

He's the next Tom Brady. New England will draft him 2nd-3rd round with one of their 300 picks and he will sit behind Brady and learn for a couple year's then go on two win multiple superbowls. Being from Ohio has nothing to do with it, or that his cousin Ashley on All bets are off with Bruce Drennan has amazing knocker's, and I'm a Buckeye fan, I just think he's going to be a great NFL QB. If he falls past the 3rd, I'll pray we take him.

Although I follow Mentor football, I don't so much follow Lake Catholic in detail and don't have much history on Stanzi. Add in that he missed the match-ups with OSU each time until this season (20-17 loss), and I haven't seen him enough to comment or predict. He's 6'-4", 230 lbs.

Interesting take though, we will be watching.

I was going to reply yesterday that I agree with your assessment of stanzi but the topic was closed for some odd reason.

But yeah I wouldn't pass on him either even though we have a lot of holes. I would hold on to him if colt pans out and would love to have the leverage of what philly had with kolb. But with all the teams looking for a Qb and free agency all screwed up I don't see him in the third rd.

Archived