THE BROWNS BOARD

bob sanders?

WRREBEL

I'm not reading this because it's probably piss and black biased and stupid to boot.

But you implying that the reason he gets injured so much is because of supposed use of HGH is ridiculous.

HGH is not only commonly used, but also almost recommended for any person coming off a serious injury or surgery. It's reactions take place on the cellular level, and during recovery HGH has been found to assist your immune system in it's recovery process.

Furthermore, the NFL now grants players to take HGH if they meet a certain criteria. Although NFL spokesman Greg Aiello won't release the names of those players on the list, it's believed that it's roughly already 10% of the players and growing steadily. Studies performed by the UCLA Brain Injury Research center have also shown that many of those who experienced traumatic brain injury (basically everyone in the NFL, if you think about it) go on to have deficiencies in hormones secreted by your pituitary gland, which can lead to excessive moodiness, energy level, metabolic irregularities and a laundry list of other problems, even renal failure. The recommended path of treatment for these deficiencies- HGH. It's being prescribed more and more to retiring players, and it's only a matter of time before it becomes commonplace in the NFL.

For the record, I've never taken it. But I think I may start, I just convinced myself.

Also, you're a moron.

You may want to read it because I said absolutely NOTHING of the sort. Now who's the xxxxing moron? Some of you are so dumb it hurts and it brings down the guys that do actually have a brain.

No what is dumb is not realizing how many nfl players are using growth hormone. I can garentee you its a very high percentage. There isn't a test currently in the nfl for it. if you think james harrison doesn't stick him self with a couple iu's of growth in the stomach once a day your mistaken. I'm not saying just steelers take it but it is widely used in the nfl.

Shit andy petite admitted using it. So to say a kicker wouldn't use it is foolish.

Watch the documentary bigger, stronger faster. A lot of these guys are un naturally big and fast, sorry that isn't genetics..

I would take hgh all day long!

No what is dumb is not realizing how many nfl players are using growth hormone. I can garentee you its a very high percentage. There isn't a test currently in the nfl for it. if you think james harrison doesn't stick him self with a couple iu's of growth in the stomach once a day your mistaken. I'm not saying just steelers take it but it is widely used in the nfl.

Shit andy petite admitted using it. So to say a kicker wouldn't use it is foolish.

Watch the documentary bigger, stronger faster. A lot of these guys are un naturally big and fast, sorry that isn't genetics..

I would take hgh all day long!

I just don't buy in to it. If everyone was using some form of HGH the league would be all over it. Look how many guys have recently been busted for using insignificant BS. I don't believe a vast majority of the league is using HGH but maybe I'm naive. I can't imagine the league cracking down on some and not cracking down on others. They went after Cushing in a banner year. What's to stop them from going after other guys? and why is Harrison a poster child for this sort of thing? Some guys hit the weight room hard, especially guys with a chip on their shoulder. HGH isn't as big a deal as you're making it out to be and believe me I know of a few guys that cycle. It certainly has it's positive effects but also has plenty of negatives and long term use proves to be catastrophic on your body. Petite if that's how you spell his name is a HELL of a lot different than a NFL kicker. No comparison in my opinion and I wouldn't touch HGH. It destroys your body long term. What happened to just working hard in the gym? HGH is the easy way out.

I just don't buy in to it. If everyone was using some form of HGH the league would be all over it. Look how many guys have recently been busted for using insignificant BS. I don't believe a vast majority of the league is using HGH but maybe I'm naive. I can't imagine the league cracking down on some and not cracking down on others. They went after Cushing in a banner year. What's to stop them from going after other guys? and why is Harrison a poster child for this sort of thing? Some guys hit the weight room hard, especially guys with a chip on their shoulder. HGH isn't as big a deal as you're making it out to be and believe me I know of a few guys that cycle. It certainly has it's positive effects but also has plenty of negatives and long term use proves to be catastrophic on your body. Petite if that's how you spell his name is a HELL of a lot different than a NFL kicker. No comparison in my opinion and I wouldn't touch HGH. It destroys your body long term. What happened to just working hard in the gym? HGH is the easy way out.

Tron, cushing supsension was for a band substance that they test for. You do know currently there is not test foor hgh? Also guys can stack small amounts of test with it and not get caught. The body produces a certain amount of test natually. So if its in low doses its virtually impossible to test for. Baseball turned a blind eye to steroids for a decade, football had done it for 5 decades. Believe me if you can take a high dosage of growth you will lose body fat and gain muscle. Your face may end up looking like clay matthews..

I want the stuff hillis is taking!

J

No on Sanders...I like the motor and the talent...but I just dont see him staying healthy all of sudden...invest the money in youth...We'll be better off down the road.

You may want to read it because I said absolutely NOTHING of the sort. Now who's the xxxxing moron? Some of you are so dumb it hurts and it brings down the guys that do actually have a brain.

I quoted the wrong person, my bad.

I lump all of you Steeler fans together anyway. You all have mainly the same opinion, and in most cases it's dumb and completely homeristic. I'm not saying some Browns fans on here aren't the same way, but they at least have credibility, with not being a bandwagoner and all.

Either way, your brethren is a complete joke.

We signed Flozell Adams to play RT, not LT where he initially wanted to play. He didn't get the attention initially because we was trying out to play LT. After he realized he wasn't going to get the offers to play LT he switched and signed with us. I'd say that's a vastly different scenario. Bob Sanders is also different than Troy. Troy has certainly missed his fair share of games but Sanders seems to get injured on the regular and if he were worth keeping around the Colts would have retained him. I also doubt you'll be able to sign him to a incentive laden deal and the only way he's even worth looking at is if he signs a deal of that nature.

If he is as bad a risk as you say, why would ANYONE sign him for other than an incentive laden deal? You talk out of both sides of your mouth: first you seem to assume that someone is going to take him on under a full compensatory contract.

Then you say that anyone would be a fool to do so. So, if someone is going to offer him an incentive laden contract, why not the Browns as much as anyone else? Why not the Steelers, unless he plays the same position a Froggygirlie. Other than him, he would be better than anyone else you have back there. IF healthy, he would be better probably than Abe Elam. If not, and he has the incentive laden deal, then no harm, no foul. Go back to using Abe. At any event he would be better than having Dave Sorensen or whoever we have as a backup at that position.

Polamalu's injuries haven't been as severe and Bob Sanders is a little undersized all things considered. I wouldn't touch him for anything but a contract littered with specific incentives.

Again, I think we all agree that those would be the only terms by which he would be picked up.

I don't know why anyone would want another top tier team's cast off.

Because you may wish to take the chance that the guy will be healthy and regain his form? It has happened innumerable times in the past

They are being released for a reason whether it be a ridiculous contract or injury concerns and I don't know that the Browns are desperate for a safety. Draft one, it's what the good teams do.

The Browns did that with Ward. Now they have other priorities to deal with in the draft, like DLine and LB and WR. If they can get a quality Strong Safety in free agency that is just another way to build your roster.

Hey Gip if any team would pay him a full compensatory contract it's the Cleveland Browns. They signed Jake Delhomme and he was a bum 3 seasons ago. Bob Sanders could be a great back up, possible starter if he can stay healthy but it depends on what sort of contract he commands in free agency. Great teams don't build through free agency. If the Steelers signed him I wouldn't be upset about it because I know it would be incentive laden and he'd be a back up considering his injuries.

I would like to add my two cents

1st. Strippers do like me.. :rolleyes:

2nd. I would like to take a chance on Sanders, what would it hurt??? he signs a low contract, then who cares. If he makes it thru 13 games its steal, if he gets injured early, it does not cost much...I think it would not be a bad move either way, if we sign him or dont....

3rd. Really strippers like me

He is very injury prone but if he could stay healthy is great..

I wouldn't mind if we signed him to an incentive deal

Why is this a topic where is this IR guy going to lead us....................

YEP NOWHERE.........

I hope you all believe Bill Polian has suddenly got stupid........

dumb thread and moronesque

but got a lotta of results

when Browns family gets smart threads like this will have no responses

Why is this a topic where is this IR guy going to lead us....................

YEP NOWHERE.........

I hope you all believe Bill Polian has suddenly got stupid........

dumb thread and moronesque

but got a lotta of results

when Browns family gets smart threads like this will have no responses

Richard, you rascal, you never told me that you were a DICK.

Not that you had to.

If he could stay healthy he would not have been cut. If hardesty did not have an injury riddled college career he was a first round talent. We took the risk and surprise

he got injured again. Donte stallworth teased a half a dozen teams with POTENTIAL yet he was the first player i ever saw miss 5 games getting hurt WARMING UP before his first game vs Dallas.

If Toney pashos did not get injured everywhere he went he could be a solid RT, we took the risk and pfft, he got injured again. just say NO.

I would like to add my two cents

1st. Strippers do like me.. :rolleyes:

2nd. I would like to take a chance on Sanders, what would it hurt??? he signs a low contract, then who cares. If he makes it thru 13 games its steal, if he gets injured early, it does not cost much...I think it would not be a bad move either way, if we sign him or dont....

3rd. Really strippers like me

Strippers like anyone who will give them big enough tips.

I wouldn't mind if the Browns forgot Indy released him. We do not need another old player damn near worn out and who is injury prone. Think young think speed think offense..........and maybe someday we can be again the "Greatest Show if Football".............or we can keep eating dog biscuits in that badly named end zone

Archived