THE BROWNS BOARD

Tommie Harris Released

alporcini

There should also be a thread that you can bitch in and leave every other thread alone. But alas, we have to put up with it. You can do the same.

Maybe we can combine those two threads with one of you complaining about your woman parts hurting and save the board from a lot of repeating topics.

<a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=6167421" target="_blank">http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=6167421</a>

I've always liked him. AND he's only 27.

Would he be a good pickup in our new 4-3?

Well, the Browns NEED defensive linemen....and they are gonna need more than can be obtained int he draft, so they are going to have to pick up some free agents, so I think it may be worth looking into this guy.

Well, the Browns NEED defensive linemen....and they are gonna need more than can be obtained int he draft, so they are going to have to pick up some free agents, so I think it may be worth looking into this guy.

Thanks Gip. That's all I was asking for... someone else's opinion whether Harris would be a decent pickup for our new scheme. He won the Lombardi Award as the nation's best lineman in 2003... was drafted by the Bears 14th overall in the 2004 Draft. AND is a two-time All-Pro and three-time Pro Bowl selection. Don't know why things went south for him in Chicago, but he's a player.

He should absolutly be on the Browns radar. I think the DTs in this class are top notch son I want Dareus or Jordan and I dont think there is another player in the 1st will be worth our 6 unless Green is there. That would be the only reason I could see us not going after Harris but tou cant have too many good defensive lineman.

Harris would absolutely help the Browns convert to the 4-3. I think he could adjust to most any defensive scheme. If the Walrus doesn't look at Harris, then he is not doing his job.

Now...with him actually being released, couldn't we sign him now before the CBA actually expires? Not that he'll be signed anywhere within the next 2 days, but it's wishfull thinking.

Archived