THE BROWNS BOARD

Martez Wilson

secondwave

What're everyone's thoughts on him?

I'm not so sure about him just yet, but if he's still there in the 2nd round, would you guys take a chance on a talent like him? There's a chance he may fall to the 3rd round, but after his combine, i'm not so sure.

What do you guys think about taking him in the 2nd or 3rd round?

I'm not so sure about him just yet, but if he's still there in the 2nd round, would you guys take a chance on a talent like him? There's a chance he may fall to the 3rd round, but after his combine, i'm not so sure.

I would pick him in a New York second in the second or third...., but he is getting serious looks at late first round.

I am not familiar with him.

I would spend a 2nd on him but I like quite a few linbackers in this draft, altough Im more fond of 3-4 LBs. Wilson has potential to be the next Patrick Willis so I doubt he will be there for our 2nd unless there is some character concerns Im not aware of.

Mario Harvey is a guy I really liked to play strong inside libebacker in the 3-4 but given the move to 4-3 I dont like him as much for the Browns. He's great at coming off blocks and making plays but Im worried he may not be athletic enough to play in space in the 4-3. Hes a bit short too given that he is listed at 6' and is probably 5'10 or 5'11. He is expexted to go in the 5th I think hes is a low risk high reward player.

My favorite ILB before the 4-3 move was Mohammed from Cal. 3-4 expeirence and was super productive. Has ideal size and isnt a freak athlete but show great instincts. Is awesome at getting in the backfield and puts pressure on the QB.

Our most logical move looking at our roster would be Bruce Carter to play the weakside given we have Fujita for the strongside and Dqwell Jackon (given that Heckert actually thinks hes worth resigning) for the middle. Carter is a thumper and can play sideline to sideline but may struggle in coverage.

With all that said I wouldn't be mad if we saw Miava playing the weakside he has looked decent in limited playing time. Even though to look good on our defense all you really need is a pulse.

He's being projected in the mid-2nd round right now, so yes we may have a shot at him.

Question is, would you take him in the 2nd round (either at MLB or both OLBs)?

He'd be pretty good if he could play both OLB's. AT THE SAME TIME!

My input is useless anymore.

Archived