THE BROWNS BOARD

My Mock Draft For The First Three Rounds

dawgpound3

If we take another half-ass WR in the second round, somebody should be fired on the spot.

LOL...reminds me of a favorite saying of my late Dad..."They're not slow OR fast..Just sort of half fast".

Sorry, but the term "half-ass" caused me to post that fond memory.

Mike

1. I would like to trade down and get DE/DT Cameron Jordan. I like him almost as much as Dareus and over Fairley.

2. Titus Young WR he is a true baller with GAME speed. His 40 dropped him out of the 1st which is music to my ears. Alot of people want a big WR because thats what WCO like. Im sure you can put a Desean Jackson on anyteam and hell be successful.

3. Joseph Barksdale RT he has slid down to the 3rd and we couldnt ask for a better draft. He is my favorite tackle in all of the draft and hes availabe in the 3rd.

As someone previously stated theres no way Austin makes it to the 3rd round,

Its not bad though,#6 overall is to high for Watt as well

1.AJ Green

2.Stephen Paea,Drake Nevis,Cam Heyward

3.Marcus Gilbert

4.Casey Matthews

5.Demacrus Van Dyke

6.Jaquizz Rodgers/Kendall Hunter

6b.Greg McCleroy

7.Leigh Tiffin,K Alabama

Just a note you guys. Von Miller is for some stupid reason one of the Plaintiffs in the lawsuit being filed against the NFL. Expect that to affect his draft stock for teams that owner have a heavy hand in drafting or GM's are controlled by the owners. Teams ran by none owners (Browns, Broncos) will more than likely not care.

Just a note you guys. Von Miller is for some stupid reason one of the Plaintiffs in the lawsuit being filed against the NFL. Expect that to affect his draft stock for teams that owner have a heavy hand in drafting or GM's are controlled by the owners. Teams ran by none owners (Browns, Broncos) will more than likely not care.

I also heard that Miller is the "draftee" plaintff & agree that it won't exactly help move him up on draft day. I'm curious as to how he was selected, other than they probably wanted a high profile name.

Now I'm gonna just sit back & see what happens....not much else we can do.

Mike

I think he is honestly sacrificing several million dollars to do this. It's not going to help his stock and if anything it hurts it. A guy standing against the owners even before he's drafted. Not a smart move.

I still like him as a player and would be more than happy to see him and Brown and Orange, but it just makes to much sense for Arizona not to take him

I still like him as a player and would be more than happy to see him and Brown and Orange, but it just makes to much sense for Arizona not to take him

I like him too, but honestly now that we resigned Jackson I feel like linebacker is even less of a need that the secondary is at this point. Seriously we had a stable of what 10 linebackers in a 3-4 and we only dropped 2 and are changing beck to a 4-3. We still got a shit ton on linebackers with good starters lined up. Injury prone starters to be sure, but good starters none the less.

I also heard that Miller is the "draftee" plaintff & agree that it won't exactly help move him up on draft day. I'm curious as to how he was selected, other than they probably wanted a high profile name.

Now I'm gonna just sit back & see what happens....not much else we can do.

Mike

I don't know how he was selected, but it isn't stupid he was named.

In the players suit they want to have the courts rule a rookie wage scale violates Sherman anti-trust law.

They wanted someone attached who can claim to be directly damaged by said action.

Archived