THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's Hear It For Engineers And Science

VaporTrail

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's talk fallout ramifications next spring when two headed cows, 7 legged lambs and other genetic mutants appear. Study the stats showing incidents of

mental Retardation and thyroid cancer amongst youngsters this time next year. Let the talking heads spin it all they want . The proof will be in the toxic sludge pudding.

Offhand, I wonder why it isn't considered a bad design, for the Japanese nuclear plants to have their

generators and pumps located low enough to be swamped, and stop working, which caused the

rods to overheat.

I mean, from a goofy layman's point of view, why not have them located well up high, since tsunami's aren't unhead of?

NOTE: We keep going to GOOGLE EARTH, and we watch the occurence of earthquakes. The red dots are those that have occured

in the last five minutes. It's unbelievble - and you can scan all over the world.

Hmmm.

Obamao's surgeon general says it would be a good idea to get iodine tablets as a precaution...

on the U.S. west coast.

Yep.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Surgeon-General-Buying-Iodine-Appropriate-118031559.html

Hmmm.

Obamao's surgeon general says it would be a good idea to get iodine tablets as a precaution...

on the U.S. west coast.

Yep.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Surgeon-General-Buying-Iodine-Appropriate-118031559.html

I just saw the Professor of Harvard Medical School Nuclear program say there is no need to take iodine tablets. The amount of radiation that will get to the USA is way to small to worry about. Iodine tablets fill the thyroid with iodine and prevent radioactive iodine from going in. This makes the body eliminate the radioactive iodine. It does not help with other types of radiation. Another person speaking out there ass.

Offhand, I wonder why it isn't considered a bad design, for the Japanese nuclear plants to have their

generators and pumps located low enough to be swamped, and stop working, which caused the

rods to overheat.

I mean, from a goofy layman's point of view, why not have them located well up high, since tsunami's aren't unhead of?

NOTE: We keep going to GOOGLE EARTH, and we watch the occurence of earthquakes. The red dots are those that have occured

in the last five minutes. It's unbelievble - and you can scan all over the world.

You do realize that the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant is directly on the shore of the Pacific Ocean? It was swamped by a massive 9.0 earthquake and a 30+ foot tsunami. Use your brain.

I just saw the Professor of Harvard Medical School Nuclear program say there is no need to take iodine tablets. The amount of radiation that will get to the USA is way to small to worry about. Iodine tablets fill the thyroid with iodine and prevent radioactive iodine from going in. This makes the body eliminate the radioactive iodine. It does not help with other types of radiation. Another person speaking out there ass.

Is that the same guy who said there were not any deaths, injuries or any offspring that were mutated from the Chernobyl disaster?

That guy is a liar.

by the way the 4th reactor is completly destroyed, that is the one that housed the spent fuel rods.

You do realize that the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant is directly on the shore of the Pacific Ocean? It was swamped by a massive 9.0 earthquake and a 30+ foot tsunami. Use your brain DIEHARD

I was. You use yours. You're inferring, that engineers, who can build a NUCLEAR ENERGY SITE, on the PACIFIC OCEAN, with the shoreline not far from a gigantic fault line,

couldn't figure out that the generators and pumps may have to be put UP on a flatform higher than 30 feet?

It wasn't mile high, DH, it was 30'. The generators and pumps were damaged, and that is why they had to have workers try to keep pumping water, but the workers

had to leave the one plant. Now, they (we?) are using helicopters to drop water on it. And, our Navy is being ordered to stay FIFTY MILES AWAY, because of the

danger of a meltdown. Come on, man.

You do realize that the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant is directly on the shore of the Pacific Ocean? It was swamped by a massive 9.0 earthquake and a 30+ foot tsunami. Use your brain CAL.

I was. You use yours. You're inferring, that engineers, who can build a NUCLEAR ENERGY SITE, on the PACIFIC OCEAN, with the shoreline not far from a gigantic fault line,

couldn't figure out that the generators and pumps may have to be put UP on a flatform higher than 30 feet?

It wasn't mile high, DH, it was 30'. The generators and pumps were damaged, and that is why they had to have workers try to keep pumping water, but the workers

had to leave the one plant. Now, they (we?) are using helicopters to drop water on it. And, our Navy is being ordered to stay FIFTY MILES AWAY, because of the

danger of a meltdown. Come on, man.

No Nuclear reactor has been through this kind of earthquake or Tsunami, let alone both at the same time. Putting up the generators on a platform? WTF are you talking about. The tsunami ripped buildings down and swept them miles away. It brought ships inland for miles. And you think building the generators and pumps ON A PLATFORM is a good idea? I think the engineers have a bit more experience then you. You don't realize the power of a tsunami, it is not just a "wave" it is the entire ocean coming in like Niagra Falls and nothing can stop it. Japan is an Island that has many earthquakes, I lived there for years and experience probably dozens of them. This could just as easily happen in California or elsewhere. There is no way to plan for it. And the USN is not dropping water, it is the Japanese.

:angry: There is mass of 38 milliom civilians 100 miles to the south of the xxxxed up reactors. A strong southerly gale can quickly migrate much of the airborne nasties

down to the Tokyo megaplex in a few hours. Lets see how the massess hold up to the ingested particles that turn their insides to jelly. Talk about anarchy

and a complete breakdown of civility.. The perfect storm of life changing radiation fallout is upon us.

Entomb the defective reactors with sand, concrete and whatever else the ruskies did to plug their mess of chornobly(SP)

Not one nuclear reactor power plant has been constructed in conus USa since the break down/melt down at :( Three Mile Island 1978???

DH - you are way wrong on this one.

Simple fact is, the towers were not swept away. A concrete tower about fifty feet high, could easily have saved those

generators and pumps.

Those gens and pumps... are absolutely CRUCIAL. Why NOT build a simple concrete building, with a platform high enough,

to have those generators and pumps be free of danger? WTF are you talking about?

We aren't talking about an entrance to a bathroom. We're talking the FREAKIN COOLING SYSTEM that

is SUPPOSED TO NOT BE DAMAGED SO IT CAN KEEP THE RODS COOL. I don't know how tall the cooling towers are,

but I'll bet you they are about one hundred times higher than thirty freakin feet. Come on, get real here.

DH - you are way wrong on this one.

Simple fact is, the towers were not swept away. A concrete tower about fifty feet high, could easily have saved those

generators and pumps.

Those gens and pumps... are absolutely CRUCIAL. Why NOT build a simple concrete building, with a platform high enough,

to have those generators and pumps be free of danger? WTF are you talking about?

We aren't talking about an entrance to a bathroom. We're talking the FREAKIN COOLING SYSTEM that

is SUPPOSED TO NOT BE DAMAGED SO IT CAN KEEP THE RODS COOL. I don't know how tall the cooling towers are,

but I'll bet you they are about one hundred times higher than thirty freakin feet. Come on, get real here.

One thing mz the pussy the pussy was right about, you are a frigging moron.

Hmm... I actually have to side with Cal (seriously?). As an engineer, you need to build for your worst-case scenario.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historic_tsunamis

Look at how many of these are in Japan, and how many they killed before it became super populated and had nuclear plants. They probably should've planned for this. I guarantee that no more nuclear plants are built there until they come up with a new design. I'd guess it'd have to be some sort of pyramidal design where you cut off the top (a frustum). That's the only shape I'd consider stable enough to elevate a nuclear reactor and its cooling supply. It would be much more expensive and require a pretty large amount of raw materials, but I suppose it'd be less expensive than what's currently going on.

Also, reports of 50-200 volunteers are staying at the plant to try and get shit fixed. They're getting as much radiation in an hour that most workers of that type get in a lifetime.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/japan-tsunami/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503051&objectid=10712802

God damn. They're like our firefighters on 9/11. These guys are pretty much accepting the fact that they're gonna have a slow, miserable end to save their country from it.

Hmmm.

on the U.S. west coast.

Yep.

You'll probably be exposed to more radiation in Grand Central Station in New York than radiation from Japan's Nuclear facilities.

Hmm... I actually have to side with Cal (seriously?). As an engineer, you need to build for your worst-case scenario.

Look at how many of these are in Japan, and how many they killed before it became super populated and had nuclear plants. They probably should've planned for this. I guarantee that no more nuclear plants are built there until they come up with a new design. I'd guess it'd have to be some sort of pyramidal design where you cut off the top (a frustum). That's the only shape I'd consider stable enough to elevate a nuclear reactor and its cooling supply. It would be much more expensive and require a pretty large amount of raw materials, but I suppose it'd be less expensive than what's currently going on.

Also, reports of 50-200 volunteers are staying at the plant to try and get shit fixed. They're getting as much radiation in an hour that most workers of that type get in a lifetime.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/japan-tsunami/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503051&objectid=10712802

God damn. They're like our firefighters on 9/11. These guys are pretty much accepting the fact that they're gonna have a slow, miserable end to save their country from it.

This plant was built in 1971.

The General Electric-designed nuclear reactors involved in the Japanese emergency are very similar to 23 reactors in use in the United States, according to Nuclear Regulatory Commission records.

The NRC database of nuclear power plants shows that 23 of the 104 nuclear plants in the U.S. are GE boiling-water reactors with GE's Mark I systems for containing radioactivity, the same containment system used by the reactors in trouble at the Fukushima Dai-ichi plant. The U.S. reactors are in Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Vermont.

In addition, 12 reactors in the U.S. have the later Mark II or Mark III containment system from GE. These 12 are in Illinois, Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Washington state. See the full list below.

GE via NRC

GE's Mark I containment system.

Msnbc.com sent questions Saturday to GE, asking whether the Japanese reactors differed from those of the same general design used in the U.S.

A GE spokesman, Michael Tetuan, referred all questions to the Nuclear Energy Institute, an industry trade and lobbying group. Tetuan said GE nuclear staff members in Wilmington, N.C., are focused on assisting GE employees in Japan and standing by to help the Japanese authorities if asked to help. The NEI on Sunday confirmed that the figure of 23 is correct.

Update: On Monday, GE Hitachi Nuclear sent the following statement, in full: "The BWR Mark 1 reactor is the industry’s workhorse with a proven track record of safety and reliability for more than 40 years. Today, there are 32 BWR Mark 1 reactors operating as designed worldwide. There has never been a breach of a Mark 1 containment system."

The six reactors at the Fukushima Dai-ichi power plant, which had explosions on Saturday and Monday, are all GE-designed boiling-water reactors, known in the industry as BWRs. Five have containment systems of GE's Mark I design, and the sixth is of the Mark II type. They were placed in operation between 1971 and 1979.

A fact sheet from the anti-nuclear advocacy group Nuclear Information and Resource Service contends that the Mark I design has design problems, and that in 1972 an Atomic Energy Commission member, Dr. Stephen Hanuaer, recommended that this type of system be discontinued.

"Some modifications have been made to U.S. Mark I reactors since 1986, although the fundamental design deficiencies remain," NIRS said. The group has a commentary online describing what it says are hazards of boiling-water reactors: human invervention needed to vent radioactive steam in the case of a core meltdown, and problems with aging.

Since the earthquake struck Japan on Friday, the early statements by the industry's Nuclear Industry Institute have emphasized that only six plants in the U.S. have precisely the same generation of reactor design (GE boiling-water reactor model 3) as the first reactor to have trouble in Fukushima Daiichi. Problems then developed at different reactors of GE model 4.

But aside from the generation of reactor design, the following 23 U.S. plants have GE boiling-water reactors (GE models 2, 3 or 4) with the same Mark I containment design used at Fukushima, according to the NRC's online database:

• Browns Ferry 1, Athens, Alabama, operating license since 1973, reactor type GE 4.

• Browns Ferry 2, Athens, Alabama, 1974, GE 4.

• Browns Ferry 3, Athens, Alabama, 1976, GE 4.

• Brunswick 1, Southport, North Carolina, 1976, GE 4.

• Brunswick 2, Southport, North Carolina, 1974, GE 4.

• Cooper, Brownville, Nebraska, 1974, GE 4.

• Dresden 2, Morris, Illinois, 1970, GE 3.

• Dresden 3, Morris, Illinois, 1971, GE 3.

• Duane Arnold, Palo, Iowa, 1974, GE 4.

• Fermi 2, Monroe, Michigan, 1985, GE 4.

• FitzPatrick, Scriba, New York, 1974, GE 4.

• Hatch 1, Baxley, Georgia, 1974, GE 4.

• Hatch 2, Baxley, Georgia, 1978, GE 4.

• Hope Creek, Hancock's Bridge, New Jersey, 1986, GE 4.

• Monticello, Monticello, Minnesota, 1970, GE 3.

• Nine Mile Point 1, Scriba, New York, 1969, GE 2.

• Oyster Creek, Forked River, New Jersey, 1969, GE 2.

• Peach Bottom 2, Delta, Pennsylvania, 1973, GE 4.

• Peach Bottom 3, Delta, Pennsylvania, 1974, GE 4.

• Pilgrim, Plymouth, Massachusetts, 1972, GE 3.

• Quad Cities 1, Cordova, Illinois, 1972, GE 3.

• Quad Cities 2, Moline, Illinois, 1972, GE 3.

• Vermont Yankee, Vernon, Vermont, 1972, GE 4.

And these 12 newer GE boiling-water reactors have a Mark II or Mark III design:

• Clinton, Clinton, Illinois, 1987, GE 6, Mark III.

• Columbia Generating Station, Richland, Washington, 1984, GE 5, Mark II.

• Grand Gulf, Port Gibson, Mississippi, 1984, GE 6, Mark III.

• LaSalle 1, Marseilles, Illinois, 1982, GE 5, Mark II.

• LaSalle 2, Marseilles, Illinois, 1983, GE 5, Mark II.

• Limerick 1, Limerick, Pennsylvania, 1985, GE 4, Mark II.

• Limerick 2, Limerick, Pennsylvania, 1989, GE 4, Mark II.

• Nine Mile Point 2, Scriba, New York, 1987, GE 5, Mark II.

• Perry, Perry, Ohio, 1986, GE 6, Mark III.

• River Bend, St. Francisville, Louisiana, 1985, GE 6, Mark III.

• Susquehanna 1, Salem Township, Pennsylvania, 1982, GE 4, Mark II.

• Susquehanna 2, Salem Township, Pennsylvania, 1984, GE 4, Mark II.

Other resources:

Details on each U.S. reactor are in the NRC list.

The NRC has an explainer on boiling-water reactors and the various GE containment designs.

Here's an earthquake hazard map of the lower 48 United States from the U.S. Geological Survey showing the areas with the greatest risks.

I know what you're saying, but building for the worst case scenario is not entirely possible. There comes a certain point where the returns are so diminished that it's pointless to even build it. The new Trade Center in New York will not be built to withstand a nuclear blast, but that's certainly the worst possible scenario. Typically structures are built to withstand an event that has a 1% chance of occurring in one year. Something like a Nuclear plant is probably built to withstand an event that has a .1% chance of occurring in a year, but I really have no idea, and probably no one on here does either. I'm sure there was a reason the plant was designed the way it was. We really don't know what factors went into the design of these plants. Should they have thought of this scenario? Yes. Perhaps they did, but something else failed for was damaged.

Wiki says

"On 11 March 2011 an earthquake categorised as 9.0 MW on the moment magnitude scale occurred at 14:46 Japan Standard Time (JST) off the northeast coast of Japan. Reactors 4, 5 and 6 had been shut down prior to the earthquake for planned maintenance.[19][20] The remaining reactors were shut down automatically after the earthquake, but the subsequent tsunami flooded the plant, knocking out emergency generators needed to run pumps which cool and control the reactors. The flooding and earthquake damage prevented assistance being brought from elsewhere. Over the following days there was evidence of partial nuclear meltdowns in reactors 1, 2 and 3; hydrogen explosions destroyed the upper cladding of the building housing reactors 1 and 3; an explosion damaged reactor 2's containment; and fires broke out due to a fuel leak near a water pump at Unit 4. Due to high radiation levels the workers at the facility had to temporarily evacuate the area for their own safety immediately."

So it appears that most of the damage was caused by the tsunami. Japan has a history of tsunamis that have killed many people and swept away cities over the past 200 years. This should have been taken into account. It wasn't, and now we have this situation. It will be taken into account before more are built.

That some US reactors share the same design should not worry us. The most at-risk plants in the US are going to be those in Florida because most of Florida isn't even 10 feet above sea level. However, the fault lines in the Atlantic are not nearly as active as those in the Pacific, so the likelihood of them being tsunami'd is pretty low.

The US probably wouldn't need to consider the pyramid idea I proposed, but Japan will. And that's if we even continue to use nuclear energy after the plants expire.

Did you know that Florida is in danger of bearing the brunt of a Tsunami created by the collapse of one of the Canary Islands? One of the Volcanoes is in danger of SOMEDAY having it's western half sloughing off into the Atlantic ocean, thereby creating a very dangerous tsunami that would travel to the eastern coast of the US.

Japanese people will recover: (From Time Magazine)

Koji Haga wasn't just near the tsunami that devastated northern Japan on March 11. He was on top of it. Somehow the fishing-boat captain kept his pitching vessel upright as the churning force of the wave attacked the shore, turning his coastal community of Akaushi into a graveyard of rubble and probably killing upwards of 10,000 people in the country's north. I met him barely 24 hours after he'd returned to the spot where his house once stood. Aside from the roof, which landed not far from his building's foundations, there was nothing recognizable that remained of his home. A few mementos were scattered in the kaleidoscopic wreckage: his waterlogged family albums were lodged in the axle of an upturned car, while his daughter's pink stuffed animal lay facedown in the mud.

Haga ignored most of these keepsakes. His first priority was scooping up sodden rice to take back to his hungry family and neighbors, who had escaped the wave by scrambling to higher ground. Yet even as the fisherman packed the ruined grain into a sack, he displayed the fortitude and generosity that have so defined this devastated region of Japan. Haga was embarrassed that the rice was spoiled, but he invited me to take some. A neighbor had found a bottle of grain alcohol bobbing in a fetid pool. Would I like a fortifying gulp? The next day, Haga would join Akaushi's other survivors to begin the slow clearing and reconstruction of a village virtually wiped off the map. "We'll all try our best to do this together," he said, not a note of pity in his voice. "That's the Japanese way, isn't it?" (See exclusive photos of the devastation in Japan.)

Natural disasters lay bare the best and worst in people, stripping away hubris and artifice. The tragedy in Japan - a 9.0-magnitude earthquake followed by a killer tsunami and compounded by a nuclear accident at a tremor-and-tidal-wave-damaged power plant - brought into relief the remarkable resilience of the Japanese people. Defining a national psyche can be a tricky undertaking. But the dignified stoicism with which the Japanese have faced this tragedy is extraordinary to see.

Japan's resilience, however, is not solely to be explained in terms of some innate psychological trait that its people possess. It is also manifested in the nation's preparedness. As high as the official death toll will climb in the coming days, there is little doubt that the complex tsunami and earthquake early-warning systems that Japan has in place saved tens of thousands of lives. Now as Japan struggles to overcome one of the worst natural disasters in its history - though the earthquake on March 11 was the most severe in modern times, far fewer died than in the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923 - it will need even more reserves of fortitude to remake a nation that is all too familiar with losing everything and starting anew.

Marooned on the edge of a continent and perched on one of the most seismically active spots on earth, Japan, for all its modern comforts and luxuries, is a country that lives on the brink of disaster. Even its language is a testament to how this sense of precariousness has shaped the national consciousness. I say this as someone who is half Japanese and should know how to articulate a nation's mind-set. But even I find it hard to define gaman, a unique mix of endurance and self-abnegation that practically all people I spoke to in the disaster zone used to describe their situations. Or what about shoganai, which is often translated too simply as "There's nothing you can do"? (See how Japan became a leader in disaster preparation.)

That's not quite right. The fatalism implied in the phrase denotes not just a helplessness at life's vagaries but also a calm determination to overcome what cannot be controlled. Even those who never lived through Japan's last days of privation during World War II know what is required of them as Japanese citizens. "We, the young generation, will unite and work hard to get over this tragedy," says Mamiko Shimizu, a 24-year-old graduate student. "It's now our time to rebuild Japan."

This earthquake and tsunami may turn out to be the costliest natural disaster in history, outpacing even Hurricane Katrina in 2005. The gravity of the situation was underscored when Emperor Akihito appeared on March 16 for his first-ever televised address to say he was "praying for the safety of as many people as possible," a sentiment repeated by a grim-faced Prime Minister Naoto Kan in daily public appearances. Nevertheless, despite the cost and loss of life, Japan's ultra-sophisticated earthquake-and-tsunami-alert system increased the odds for everyone. Survivors I met told versions of the same story. The earthquake unleashed its fury. Then because of radio broadcasts, text messages, sirens, firemen's door-to-door calls and just plain instinct honed by years of disaster drills at school, people from towns and villages along the coast - Japan's population is concentrated in an often narrow coastal plain - immediately fled to higher ground.

Japan is the only country on the planet with an earthquake early-warning system in place. It is also the only one with a truly successful tsunami-alert scheme - 300 earthquake sensors scattered in territorial waters that can predict the likelihood of a tsunami in minutes. Tsunami evacuation routes are posted up and down the coast. When the government says to evacuate, the Japanese people listen.

Come on, DH. A Japanese ENGINEER RESIGNED because of what he considered a major design problem with the reactors.

Why the hell would you think I'm a "moron" because I blame the overheating problem at the nuclear energy plant.... due to a design problem?

It's a design flaw with the COOLIING SYSTEM.

Hey, I'm right on this one, dude. At least explain why you think I'm wrong.

Hell, even Vapor is agreeing with me.

Does anybody think the engineer that resigned over cooling system design flaw(s), as he saw it... is a "moron" ?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/15/us-japan-quake-engineer-idUSTRE72E9H420110315

Come on, DH. A Japanese ENGINEER RESIGNED because of what he considered a major design problem with the reactors.

Why the hell would you think I'm a "moron" because I blame the overheating problem at the nuclear energy plant.... due to a design problem?

It's a design flaw with the COOLIING SYSTEM.

Hey, I'm right on this one, dude. At least explain why you think I'm wrong.

Hell, even Vapor is agreeing with me.

Does anybody think the engineer that resigned over cooling system design flaw(s), as he saw it... is a "moron" ?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/15/us-japan-quake-engineer-idUSTRE72E9H420110315

Actually Brainiac, it was an American engineer who resigned. Did you read the article you quoted:

(Reuters) - A General Electric Co engineer said he resigned 35 years ago over concern about the safety of a nuclear reactor design used in the now crippled Fukushima Daiichi plant in Japan.

Dale Bridenbaugh said the "Mark 1" design had "not yet been designed to withstand the loads" that could be experienced in a large-scale accident.

"At the time, I didn't think the utilities were taking things seriously enough," Bridenbaugh, now retired, said in a phone interview. "I felt some of the plants should have been shut down while the analysis was completed, and GE and the utilities didn't want to do that, so I left."

Bridenbaugh said that to the best of his knowledge, the design flaws he had identified were addressed at the Daiichi plant, requiring "a fairly significant expense."

The Aptos, California, resident spoke earlier with ABC News, a unit of Walt Disney Co.

GE in a statement said it has had "40 years of safe operations" of its boiling water reactor Mark 1 technology.

"In 1980 the (Nuclear Regulatory Commission) issued a generic industry order assessing the Mark 1 containment," the Fairfield, Connecticut-based company added. "We responded to this order and issued it to all of our customers."

Following last Friday's 9.0 earthquake and tsunami, the Daiichi plant has suffered several explosions, and is now sending radiation wafting into Tokyo, 150 miles to the south. Authorities are trying to prevent a full meltdown.

Bridenbaugh said that after leaving GE he started a firm to advise state governments on safety issues. Like many, he said he is watching closely as events unfold in Japan.

"I feel sorry for the guys over there trying to handle that thing," he said. "On the other hand you can't say the Fukushima situation is a direct result of the Mark 1 containment. It is a direct result of the earthquake, tsunami and the fact the Mark 1 containment is less forgiving than some of the other reactor versions."

(Reporting by Jonathan Stempel and Lewis Krauskopf in New York; Editing by Gary Hill)

I rest my case. End of discussion.

Yes, I did read it. And he was Japanese when he resigned, then changed his name and

immigrated to the U.S.

Idiot.

ROF,L.... @@

Yes, I did read it. And he was Japanese when he resigned, then changed his name and

immigrated to the U.S.

Idiot.

ROF,L.... @@

I hope you don't expect anyone to believe that horseshit. Quit making up things and pretending them to be true. I'm done with responding to your delusional posts.

immigrated to the U.S.

Idiot.

ROF,L.... @@

I'mnot sure why it would matter if this guy was Japanese or not, but that's a pretty bold claim, Cal.

bridenbaughes.jpg

Looks can be deceiving, but a quick glance suggests that he is most likely not ethnically Japanese.

Archived