THE BROWNS BOARD

Nfl Competition Committee Messing Again

kamac19

NFL Messing with good thing again

Why does the NFL feel the need to mess with things so much, I mean if they are wanting to reduce the amount of injuries they see coming from Kickoff returns, they might as well go the whole hog and scrap them altogether, just get teams to start from the 25yd line after every score.

I dont know about everyone else, but I think Kick-off's are one of the most exciting parts of the game as we know it now, the chance of the likes of Cribbs or Brad Smith running back a Kick-off 100yds for a score gets the stadiums buzzing and can change the course and momentum of games so much. I just hope the owners see sense and leave it as it is, there is enough shit going on with their league at the moment without messing around with rules such as these.

NFL Messing with good thing again

Why does the NFL feel the need to mess with things so much, I mean if they are wanting to reduce the amount of injuries they see coming from Kickoff returns, they might as well go the whole hog and scrap them altogether, just get teams to start from the 25yd line after every score.

I dont know about everyone else, but I think Kick-off's are one of the most exciting parts of the game as we know it now, the chance of the likes of Cribbs or Brad Smith running back a Kick-off 100yds for a score gets the stadiums buzzing and can change the course and momentum of games so much. I just hope the owners see sense and leave it as it is, there is enough shit going on with their league at the moment without messing around with rules such as these.

Think big not small....the most dangerous play in football that causes the most injuries is the kickoff......make less of em returned ..........less injuries ...smart move

but keep focused on Josh Cribbs.......LOVE THE GUY....but he is taking US NOWHERE..........and he gets a hit by the rule......so do some other short lived not long for life NFL players

Good move NFL

Archived