THE BROWNS BOARD

Howiedawg & G-Man On Clevelandbrowns.com

kamac19

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you are man enough.

52 years old, 245 pounds, 5 11, irish, kentucky , linked, urban(cbus,OH) overseas(xxxxyoumasterchief)

pack your shit

all due respect to the young warriors procuring hearts and minds in iran/afaghanistan"

i pray for you all daily. warriors...ain't nuthin but a thing to do

War? Huh. Good God y'all. What is it good for?

I love this thread. Hey Slow burn, put down the bong and come fight me at a tailgate this fall. Bring Big Bad UK Homo and Howie and I will skull xxxx you homo's.

How come your eff word didn't get xxxed out like everyone else's Stan?

Is that a fair way to weild the power and authority you have over this board? Supreme executive authority derives from a mandate of the masses, not because some simpering homo threw a bong you!

Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help. Stan is repressing me!

Did you all see him repressing me?

How come your eff word didn't get xxxed out like everyone else's Stan?

Is that a fair way to weild the power and authority you have over this board? Supreme executive authority derives from a mandate of the masses, not because some simpering homo threw a bong you!

Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help. Stan is repressing me!

Did you all see him repressing me?

If you are a paying customer of The Browns Board, your swear words get turned on and you get to see the naked girls in the cheerleader thread.

I love this thread. Hey Slow burn, put down the bong and come fight me at a tailgate this fall. Bring Big Bad UK Homo and Howie and I will skull xxxx you homo's.

HEY sTAN NO fear I will level anyone who even attempts to take a shot at you.............From the Shoulder BOOM KOED...

if is fun kayoing people........lets rumble

If you are a paying customer of The Browns Board, your swear words get turned on and you get to see the naked girls in the cheerleader thread.

OK, so why don't you go ahead and post a few naked cheerleaders, then I will look at the thread then decide whether to "buy" or not, based on the quality and positive attributes of the naked cheerleaders.

I'm lost for words. i truly don't understand what your problem is, maybe you don't have the imagination or money to make a special t shirt I'm just proud to represent the UK when I go to Cleveland and amazingly you are the only one to have a problem with it. Keep blending, that way I won't have to pretend to be friends with you. Arse.

I'm proud to represent the UK when i go to watch the Browns , and like you i also have made lots of friends from my vsits to Cleveland, I also have family who live in North Canton , what i dont understand is , why do you feel the need to let everyone know you've travelled 3,000 to watch the Browns ? , you sir , are an attention seeking arse ...........

I'm proud to represent the UK when i go to watch the Browns , and like you i also have made lots of friends from my vsits to Cleveland, I also have family who live in North Canton , what i dont understand is , why do you feel the need to let everyone know you've travelled 3,000 to watch the Browns ? , you sir , are an attention seeking arse ...........

Wait til Howie buys that Browns van he was looking at a while back and ships it to the UK and starts driving around the Old Sod with a sign that says "bought this and shipped it 4000 miles just to shove it up Jackhammer's ass". That would be sweet, no?

The-Cleveland-Browns-have-an-unofficial-team-bus-for-the-really-ugly-fans.jpg

By the way, our UK friends....what do you think about the fact that LeBron James has bought himself a piece of the Liverpool FC? If I had any allegiance to a UK soccer team it was to Liverpool because it was my uncle's team (he lived on The Wirral). But now this piece of shit(who graduated with my nephew) buys a part of it? I have to rethink my allegiance.

lfc-logo.jpg

Maybe I will have to become an Aston Villa fan after all.

Also, out of curiosity, why are the English soccer teams, except for a few, not named after the city in which they play? These are the largest cities in the UK:

London 7.2 Million

Birmingham 992000

Leeds 720000

Glasgow 560000

Sheffield 512000

Bradford 467000

Edinburgh 450000

Liverpool 440000

Manchester 420000

Bristol 380000

Wakefield 316000

Cardiff 310000

Coventry 305000

Nottingham 285000

Leicester 280000

Sunderland 280000

Belfast 280000

Newcastle upon Tyne 259000

Brighton 248000

Hull 240000

Plymouth 240000

Stoke-on-Trent 239000

Wolverhampton 239000

Derby 230000

Swansea 225000

Southampton 220000

Salford 215000

Aberdeen 215000

Is it perhaps of the 20 team, like half of them are located in London?

Wait til Howie buys that Browns van he was looking at a while back and ships it to the UK and starts driving around the Old Sod with a sign that says "bought this and shipped it 4000 miles just to shove it up Jackhammer's ass". That would be sweet, no?

The-Cleveland-Browns-have-an-unofficial-team-bus-for-the-really-ugly-fans.jpg

im confused , is it jackhammer or big bad UK homo , or big bad uk jackhammer homo , either way its funny ......... this thread has served its purpose . the self promotion tour to NE Ohio as been a success a invitation to appear on Cleveland Browns .com , and 90% of americans on this forum well and truly behind them ( thats not an homosexual slur by the way ) . this is jackhammer or whatever .....Signing off ..............its been a blast

im confused , is it jackhammer or big bad UK homo , or big bad uk jackhammer homo , either way its funny ......... this thread has served its purpose . the self promotion tour to NE Ohio as been a success a invitation to appear on Cleveland Browns .com , and 90% of americans on this forum well and truly behind them ( thats not an homosexual slur by the way ) . this is jackhammer or whatever .....Signing off ..............its been a blast

No need to run off. We are just having fun. If we didn't like you we wouldn't tease you....or give you alternate names.

Jackhammer was the name I gave to you.(it was meant to be complimentary)

Big Bad UK Homo was Stan's name for you. Its all in fun.

In fact I think that The Browns Board can promise that if next you come to a Browns game, come to the Browns Board tailgate party and a video will be made of you that will be posted all over youtube so that your point of view can be expressed all over the world.

• 1 month later...

Also, out of curiosity, why are the English soccer teams, except for a few, not named after the city in which they play? These are the largest cities in the UK:

London 7.2 Million- god loads ,some areas have the same poplutation as small citys so teams split into areas.

Birmingham 992000 birmingham fc

Leeds 720000 Leeds utd fc

Glasgow 560000 glasgow rangers fc- glasgow celtic fc

Sheffield 512000 sheffield utd ans sheffield wed

Bradford 467000 bradfor city fc

Edinburgh 450000

Liverpool 440000 Liverpool fc

Manchester 420000 man utd and man city = sound like gay clubs ;-)

Bristol 380000 bristol rovers fc and bristol city fc

Wakefield 316000 none

Cardiff 310000 cardiff city fc

Coventry 305000 coverntry city fc

Nottingham 285000 nottingham forrest fc + notts county fc

Leicester 280000 Leicester city fc

Sunderland 280000 ---Sunderland Afc - These fans are the closest you will find to Browns fans- not been in any finals for years- some awful seasons they have had- no superstarts- yet still get an average 40,000 + a season. They now have a main man who has come in and got the club on the right track after years of being misguided.

The closest rivals newcastle get all the bandwagon fans- tv coverage- been in lots of finals- and play in black and white- ring any bells?

Belfast 280000 ---- oh thats a tricky one

Newcastle upon Tyne 259000---- Newcastle utd

Brighton 248000 Brighton and hove albion fc

Hull 240000 ----- Hull city fc

Plymouth 240000 - Plymouth Argyle fc

Stoke-on-Trent 239000 --Stoke City fc

Wolverhampton 239000 -- Wolverhampton Wanderes fc

Derby 230000------- Derby County fc

Swansea 225000 ------ Swansea city fc

Southampton 220000 ------southampton fc

Salford 215000

Aberdeen 215000 - Aberdeen

Is it perhaps of the 20 team, like half of them are located in London?

Humm you lost me here, most are named after the city.

Well this has been an interesting read.

I met one of you in tower city last year ,where abouts in the Cotswolds are yous from how long have you two been following the Browns and been going to games?

Cheapest flights I find are from Heathrow with dial a flight , you use any other ones aiports / travel agents?

Everyone has different views on what is over the top, I mean if that bone lady sat in front of me I might have to ask her to take that headpiece off if blocking my view.

I cant talk as we have a 10 ft x 8 massive Browns Backers union jack flag with all the Browns logos on it. Some people may look at that and think thats a bit over the top attention seeking. Same as your t-shirts people will look and comment. Everyone has their opinion and its a free world I guess.

Just out of interest how did the Browns contact you about a free stadium tour and interview? dont worry I am not trying to steal any limelight, interviews are not for me I would be bright red and sweating before anyone asked the first question, you two seem like naturals to it.

Not thought about starting a browns backers club out your way? Would help others that cant get to or back from London after the British Bulldawgs game meet ups?

If two browns fans can bump into each other in one pub imagine how many browns fans could be in the area wanting to meet up in a pub and watch the one or two live games we could be on this season.

All the best!

Here We Go Brownies ! Here We Go ! ouw! ouw!

i can't imagine how mad you neanderthals would get if i said:

the military's for fags

the uk is for homos

representing your country is for queers

representing your team is for fags

the queen's a xxxx

uh oh.

oh lawd call me anything but gay!

so childish.

i can't imagine how mad you neanderthals would get if i said:

the military's for fags

the uk is for homos

representing your country is for queers

representing your team is for fags

the queen's a xxxx

uh oh.

oh lawd call me anything but gay!

so childish.

Why does it seem, to me at least, that you are acting like a putz?

There are a number of constituent groups that might like to kick your ass for you are spewing here. I may not be one of them, but I will set up the fight and be the referee.

Why does it seem, to me at least, that you are acting like a putz?

There are a number of constituent groups that might like to kick your ass for you are spewing here. I may not be one of them, but I will set up the fight and be the referee.

i'm not actually saying that any of the groups i mentioned are bad, i was making fun of everyone getting all heated over nothing in this thread and the whole "you're a homo" "whatever homo" "no you are" "no you were first" that goes on. get creative in your insults at least.

i'm not actually saying that any of the groups i mentioned are bad, i was making fun of everyone getting all heated over nothing in this thread and the whole "you're a homo" "whatever homo" "no you are" "no you were first" that goes on. get creative in your insults at least.

You mean like: "You are a feckless philanderer, a finook of feculence, an unfathomably filthy fidoodler, who should fly off to fairy land to farm farkleberries for your farls because you are a febrile,feeble, feminized farrier fetishist!

Now, let's talk about your mama.

You mean like: "You are a feckless philanderer, a finook of feculence, an unfathomably filthy fidoodler, who should fly off to fairy land to farm farkleberries for your farls because you are a febrile,feeble, feminized farrier fetishist!

Now, let's talk about your mama.

excellent work you drunken adulterer.

lolz

Archived