THE BROWNS BOARD

Heading To Cavs-Pistons Game Tonight

ATENEARS

The Hag and I will be in attendance tonight, scoring 4th row seats directly across from the Pistons bench. Even though the Cavs are in a stale year, we still love attending the games, and love the opportunities to get down near the floor.

Besides the view, the best thing about NBA floor seats is that you can have the girl swipe your credit card prior to the game, then throughout the game all ya got to do is nod at your server at any time and someone runs you out an ice cold beer to your seat. Of course, you end up with a $60 bill at games end, but it's cool.

The Hag and I will be in attendance tonight, scoring 4th row seats directly across from the Pistons bench. Even though the Cavs are in a stale year, we still love attending the games, and love the opportunities to get down near the floor.

Besides the view, the best thing about NBA floor seats is that you can have the girl swipe your credit card prior to the game, then throughout the game all ya got to do is nod at your server at any time and someone runs you out an ice cold beer to your seat. Of course, you end up with a $60 bill at games end, but it's cool.

You be careful where you try to swipe that card Atenears, you don't want to get ejected before your first beer.

Well it was a good night to go! I hope you had a good time! Tonight is the first night I was able to watch an entire Cav's game and they actually won! I know it hasn't been a good season but it made me as happy as it ever does! This will be the first year in 3 that I won't be able to see the Cav's live on my birthday. We are trying to make a Lake Erie Monsters game though!! How about JJ tonight??!!

and that was a nasty block samardo (sp?) had in the 4th q. just nasty!

I believe I jumped from my seat and yelled "Great Hit!" before he was ever whistled for the foul. I love that shit, and I said to my wife, "That's how they use to play the game!"

Well it was a good night to go! I hope you had a good time! Tonight is the first night I was able to watch an entire Cav's game and they actually won! I know it hasn't been a good season but it made me as happy as it ever does! This will be the first year in 3 that I won't be able to see the Cav's live on my birthday. We are trying to make a Lake Erie Monsters game though!! How about JJ tonight??!!

I'm 2-for-2 viewing wins while sitting in floor seats this season. I think everyone should take up a collection and buy me season tickets on the floor.

I was so close to the action that I could hear the Cheerleaders pom-poms ruffle ... I bet those girls mid-sections are hurtin' today as I burned holes in'em with my eyes all night.

Fun game, I like our young guys, but just know that all won't be here for long.

I believe I jumped from my seat and yelled "Great Hit!" before he was ever whistled for the foul. I love that shit, and I said to my wife, "That's how they use to play the game!"

the block i'm talking about was the one he had around the 9 minute mark in the 4th q. he didn't get called for a foul. he blocked the crap out of the ball and it went into the backcourt. tayshaun ran back and got it then hoisted up a brick as the time expired. i was laughing hard. i still hate the pistons. it couldn't have happened to a better team.

Archived