THE BROWNS BOARD

Lawrence Taylor: All Class

alporcini

Sorry if someone else posted this before, but a buddy of mine just forwarded it to me...

Incredible!

During an interview Tuesday after he was sentenced to six years' probation, Lawrence Taylor made no apologies for visiting a prostitute, and said it did not matter that she was underage.

Taylor, 52, avoided jail time by pleading guilty in January to sexual misconduct and patronizing a 16-year-old prostitute stemming from an incident in May 2010. Both counts are misdemeanors.

Speaking on Fox News' "Studio B with Shepard Smith," Taylor, a former New York Giants linebacker and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame said," I didn't go pick her up on no playground. She wasn't hiding behind the school bus or getting off a school bus. This is a working girl that came to my room."

Taylor blamed the institution of prostitution for the fact that he ended up with an underage girl.

"It's the world of prostitution," he said during the Fox News interview. "You never know what you're gonna get. Is it gonna be a pretty girl, an ugly girl or whatever it's gonna be."

Or a young girl? Smith asked.

"I don't card da bitches," Taylor said. "I don't ask for no birth certificate."

"I'll take my punishment like I should, but my problem is at home with my wife, so that's really the only one I have to answer to," he said in the interview.

How did he get in the situation in the first place? Smith asked.

"It happens sometimes," Taylor said. "I'd been on the road 10 or 11 days and I came in to town. Actually, I made a phone call to a friend of mine, and he made a phone call."

Taylor said he has used the services of prostitutes in the past, especially between 1994 and 2001, when he was not married.

"I'm not looking for a relationship. Hey, sometimes I look for some company," Taylor said. "It's all clean.It's the oldest profession in the world. Right? "

It just amazes Me hes so great on the field,but such a dumb Mo'Fo in everyday life.....Im not sure theres a bigger Retard than him and Mike Tyson LOL

He has more class than thugs like Harrison do today. Remember when he took out Joe Theisman? He knew he hurt him and was the first to tell the Redskins to get people out there to help him. Then He held his head in grief. Now you have roided out buttlickers like the Squeeler's Harrison who deliberately try to hurt people.

I actually watched this and I honestly get what he's saying. Don't get me wrong prostitution is horrible and you should not take part in it in any way, but he didn't want to have sex with someone who was underage, he wanted to have sex with a consenting adult. He's mans up to what he did and he is going to except the punishment for it because he knows what he did was wrong. Underage prostitution is everywhere in this country and honestly you probably have just as good of a chance sleeping with an underage prostitute than you do sleeping with an adult. Those kids are forced to do it as slaves and you really don't need to go any farther than Toledo Ohio to see it since it's the 3rd largest city in the USA for sex trafficking.

I actually watched this and I honestly get what he's saying. Don't get me wrong prostitution is horrible and you should not take part in it in any way, but he didn't want to have sex with someone who was underage, he wanted to have sex with a consenting adult. He's mans up to what he did and he is going to except the punishment for it because he knows what he did was wrong. Underage prostitution is everywhere in this country and honestly you probably have just as good of a chance sleeping with an underage prostitute than you do sleeping with an adult. Those kids are forced to do it as slaves and you really don't need to go any farther than Toledo Ohio to see it since it's the 3rd largest city in the USA for sex trafficking.

But you do have to admit that "I don't card da bitches," would be a monster hit hip hop chartbuster for 50 Cent... maybe the funniest line I have read in a while...

Sorry if someone else posted this before, but a buddy of mine just forwarded it to me...

Incredible!

During an interview Tuesday after he was sentenced to six years' probation, Lawrence Taylor made no apologies for visiting a prostitute, and said it did not matter that she was underage.

Taylor, 52, avoided jail time by pleading guilty in January to sexual misconduct and patronizing a 16-year-old prostitute stemming from an incident in May 2010. Both counts are misdemeanors.

Speaking on Fox News' "Studio B with Shepard Smith," Taylor, a former New York Giants linebacker and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame said," I didn't go pick her up on no playground. She wasn't hiding behind the school bus or getting off a school bus. This is a working girl that came to my room."

Taylor blamed the institution of prostitution for the fact that he ended up with an underage girl.

"It's the world of prostitution," he said during the Fox News interview. "You never know what you're gonna get. Is it gonna be a pretty girl, an ugly girl or whatever it's gonna be."

Or a young girl? Smith asked.

"I don't card da bitches," Taylor said. "I don't ask for no birth certificate."

"I'll take my punishment like I should, but my problem is at home with my wife, so that's really the only one I have to answer to," he said in the interview.

How did he get in the situation in the first place? Smith asked.

"It happens sometimes," Taylor said. "I'd been on the road 10 or 11 days and I came in to town. Actually, I made a phone call to a friend of mine, and he made a phone call."

Taylor said he has used the services of prostitutes in the past, especially between 1994 and 2001, when he was not married.

"I'm not looking for a relationship. Hey, sometimes I look for some company," Taylor said. "It's all clean.It's the oldest profession in the world. Right? "

Hey Al that was spectacular...............and good see youpost a lead message...............I FIND IT SO HILARIOUS that this jackass makes news sorta likfe FOX news

this happened right over the bridge in rockland county. i doubt a judge in ny would ever punish him (the great ny giants player who helped bring a super bowl to ny) for a crime like this. not saying prostitution is right but some of these dudes just like roaming around and fxxking strange.

how about the press conference for the underage girl after the sentencing? anyone notice that hag bitch gloria albright leaning on her shoulder while she read some prepared press statement about how she was defamed blah blah blah on the way to submit a multi-million dollar lawsuit. meanwhile she was sucking c33k a week earlier for crack. get the fxxk outta here.

it's just dumb that we haven't legalized it yet. just like marijuana. was in germany for three years back in the 80's and it was legal. everyone gets tested weekly or bi-weekly. stops the underworld criminal element associated with it here and it's considered a job by most people. remember seeing many wives getting dropped off in the morning by their husbands on the way to work. talk about the conversation over dinner. "how was your day?"

Archived