THE BROWNS BOARD

Cavs Whip Wade's Team And His Sidekicks

ATENEARS

If you missed this one, you missed a great one. Cavs stepped up and punched the Heat in the mouth, out-played them wire-to-wire. Cavs 102, Cheat 90

it was a great game to watch. it doesn't make up for a disappointing season, but it was nice to see the cavs win a game vs the guy who set the stage for a disappointing cavs season. plus, the heat needed to win an "easy" game like this one. bosh pretty much got punked out all game long and the cavs didn't back down to the heat. they stood up and fought. i also like how baron said no one is going to be on the bench laughing and chatting with lebron.

for those of you who missed it, fso rebroadcasts the games at midnite (and monday at noon for sunday games).

A great win for the Cavs. I've been to a few Heat games this year and to say that Bosh's play has been underwhelming would be a huge understatement. I can't help but think what they could have got with the money that they are paying him. This is definitely an embarrassing loss to the lowly Cavs but when you take a professional team that is playing in their "Superbowl" @ home against a team that has showed a tendency to come out less than motivated, it will happen.

Again, nice win for the Cavs and their fans.

A great win for the Cavs. I've been to a few Heat games this year and to say that Bosh's play has been underwhelming would be a huge understatement. I can't help but think what they could have got with the money that they are paying him. This is definitely an embarrassing loss to the lowly Cavs but when you take a professional team that is playing in their "Superbowl" @ home against a team that has showed a tendency to come out less than motivated, it will happen.

Again, nice win for the Cavs and their fans.

Screw the Heat.

Archived