THE BROWNS BOARD

Unc Filled Draft?

I'm kinda joking and dont think this will actually happen, but I would not be mad at all picking up a TON of UNC guys in our draft. I know there are some character issues, but none that are ridiculouosuly serious. They fit positions of need, are very talented, and may come as bargains because a few of them didnt play last year. Check this out:

Round 1: Robert Quinn (DE) - probably our biggest or second biggest position of need and good value in the draft pick. We need pass rushers!

Round 2: Marvin Austin (DT) - another postition of need and his stock is rising. Great talent, questionable motor (but this is hypothetical)

Round 3 or 4: Greg Little (WR) - not a burner, but has tremendous hands and is tough to bring down after the catch

Bruce Carter (OLB) - Doubt he falls this far, but not out of the realm of possibility in the 3rd

Quan Sturdivant (ILB) - Wouldnt pick him in the 3rd but if he fell to the 4th I would

Round 5-7: Deunta Williams or Da'Norris Searchy (S) - We could use a safety next to Ward.

Ryan Taylor (FB/TE) - apparently we worked him out

I know this is far fetched but I thought it was pretty cool... wouldnt mind at all to see a few of these guys as Browns next year..

What really has me scracthcing my head is how much talent there is in UNC and Butch Davis seems to fing it all up, granted Quinn and a few others where not there this year but ive seen alot of 2012 mock drafts and there are more than 4 UNC players in the first round on some...Which makes me wonder damn if they have all this talent why can they not put it together

What really has me scracthcing my head is how much talent there is in UNC and Butch Davis seems to fing it all up, granted Quinn and a few others where not there this year but ive seen alot of 2012 mock drafts and there are more than 4 UNC players in the first round on some...Which makes me wonder damn if they have all this talent why can they not put it together

Haha you're surprised Butch Davis F'ed it up?? Look what he did to Cleveland haha. A tonnn of players were suspended this year and there was unrest all year surrounding the football team though. He is a great recruiter of talent no doubt, too bad he couldnt do that in Cleveland

I'm kinda joking and dont think this will actually happen, but I would not be mad at all picking up a TON of UNC guys in our draft. I know there are some character issues, but none that are ridiculouosuly serious. They fit positions of need, are very talented, and may come as bargains because a few of them didnt play last year. Check this out:

Round 1: Robert Quinn (DE) - probably our biggest or second biggest position of need and good value in the draft pick. We need pass rushers!

Round 2: Marvin Austin (DT) - another postition of need and his stock is rising. Great talent, questionable motor (but this is hypothetical)

Round 3 or 4: Greg Little (WR) - not a burner, but has tremendous hands and is tough to bring down after the catch

Bruce Carter (OLB) - Doubt he falls this far, but not out of the realm of possibility in the 3rd

Quan Sturdivant (ILB) - Wouldnt pick him in the 3rd but if he fell to the 4th I would

Round 5-7: Deunta Williams or Da'Norris Searchy (S) - We could use a safety next to Ward.

Ryan Taylor (FB/TE) - apparently we worked him out

I know this is far fetched but I thought it was pretty cool... wouldnt mind at all to see a few of these guys as Browns next year..

Maybe the Browns could just rehire Butchy to coach them all?

Well Austin, Quinn, Little, Searcy, Burney all missed the whole season if I am not mistaken or most of it. I know Austin, Little and Quinn missed the whole thing. Carter missed some do to injuries. They were stacked on defense but when they lost Austin and Quinn and most the secondary, hard to compete. I think they still finished 8-5, they probably would have been top 10 team had those guys been playing.

Well Austin, Quinn, Little, Searcy, Burney all missed the whole season if I am not mistaken or most of it. I know Austin, Little and Quinn missed the whole thing. Carter missed some do to injuries. They were stacked on defense but when they lost Austin and Quinn and most the secondary, hard to compete. I think they still finished 8-5, they probably would have been top 10 team had those guys been playing.

I wasnt just talking about the players suspended this year i was talking about the whole team as a whole, Quinton Coples is a projected top 5 pick next year, Donte Paige Moses is projected top 15 pick next year, and Zach Brown is a projected first yound selection next year as well...Add in those players with some of the guys coming out in this years class and there are some serious NFL talent coming outta UNC as of Late

Archived