THE BROWNS BOARD

Interesting Facts About Wide Receivers In The Draft

dawgpound3

Yeah, he won't be a bust unless AJ Green has drug problems (as far as we know, he doesn't) like the other stud WR prospects before him.

He's as sure of a thing at WR since Megatron. He's not QUITE at that level, but he's close.

Jones on the other hand is a very good prospect, but he's not a can't-miss the same way Green is.

They're good prospects. You're going on the deep end of the pool with that dumb logic. They're not 'very good prospects' so they must suck? Just because they're not elite, doesn't mean they're not good, or serviceable to be starters in the league.

There are probably only 4-5 elite prospects in this draft (Dareus, Peterson, Green, Miller and MAYBE Prince/Fairley).

Green will have a good NFL career granted he lands in the right places (Cleveland)...Jones im not so sure about i think he could also be a pretty decent Reciever in the NFL, just think if he goes to St.Louis i think he will have a fine career..If he goes to Washington i think he will probaly be a bust...Alot to facter in is where a player gets drafted and what team he plays for it can make all the difference..

Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison/Peyton Manning

Torry Holt and Issac Bruce/Kurt Warner

I think that has alot to do with whether a player is a bust or is great or

some recievers are just speical regardless of who there QB is

Archived