THE BROWNS BOARD

Von Miller?

Nw220

Okay so ive seen everything about Patrick Peterson and Nick Fairley also AJ Green,but it seems no one is talking about Von Miller...I think he may be the Best player in this draft and would fill a huge need for Cleveland...

Everyone says QB and pass rush are the most important poistions in this game and to me he is the best pash rusher in this Class...So im wondering if he fell to us at #6 would anybody be upset about taking him??

The only problem i see is Arizona who seems to be in love with him and he almost seems like a lock to them but say Cam Newton or Blaine Gabbert fall to them and they decide to grab one of them instead and hes still there when we pick..Id say grab him if Green is gone..

Just in case you havent seen his tape

Von Miller Butkus award winner Highlights

Is is suited more for a 3-4, but showed that he has improved in his coverage skills so is also suited for a 4-3. I think our LB's are more secure than alot of people think and much less of a need than OL and DB but I still would not be mad with picking Miller... if he manages to fall to us. I think there is a much better chance that Peterson falls to us than Miller.

Yeah to me that is the only concern is yeah he is more suited to play in a 3-4 than a 4-3,but if you go back and watch his Senior bowl tape when you cant play a 3-4 you have to play 4-3 in that game...He did an excellent job and was really the best player in that game and was standing up the whole time playing OLB which shows to me the kid is just an Althete Freak and whill be good no whatever where he plays

Sp Peterson, Darius, or Von Miller. Is that the 3 we should be targeting at 6?

AJ Green as well, and the dark horse is Robert Quinn who had a tremendous pro day and Bowers is falling big time so bad hes project mid to late First now

Archived