THE BROWNS BOARD

Carlton Mitchell May The Number One Wideout For The Browns This Season

dawgpound3

Look at the highlight of him at USF. He fits the west coast offense perfectly, and the best part is the Browns drafted him with a sixth round pick. So, if the Browns don't take a receiver in the draft, look for Mitchell to be the number one starter.

Look at the highlight of him at USF. He fits the west coast offense perfectly, and the best part is the Browns drafted him with a sixth round pick. So, if the Browns don't take a receiver in the draft, look for Mitchell to be the number one starter.

Funny but I don't see it. He has the size yes, but the hands and route running ability no. Make no mistake he should be used alot more in the WCO this year as compared him getting one touch last year, but he is far from being the number one guy.

Yeah cause counting on production from robiske and mossaqui worked so well for ys last year.

If we don't sign or draft a solid wr I will personally fly to cleveland and punch heckert and holgrem in the face...

Exactly. Even if they feel like every WR on the roster right now can do three times as good in a WCO, they still need to add a new face just in case, either in the first 3 rounds of the draft or by signing someone who has at least had one 1000 yard season in their career for christ sakes.

Yeah cause counting on production from robiske and mossaqui worked so well for ys last year.

If we don't sign or draft a solid wr I will personally fly to cleveland and punch heckert and holgrem in the face...

It's far too easy to play Monday morning QB and act like a front office is clueless. I'd say things are on the up and up for the Browns and that Holmgren despite my disdain for the man knows what he's doing. Don't be surprised if they pass on AJ Green or Julio Jones because there are other receivers that can be had in round 2 or later that could prove solid. The Steelers drafted Wallace outside of round 1, Sanders outside of round 1. It's all about talent evaluation and molding. If they pass on a WR at 6 there is a good reason for it. My two cents.

It's far too easy to play Monday morning QB and act like a front office is clueless. I'd say things are on the up and up for the Browns and that Holmgren despite my disdain for the man knows what he's doing. Don't be surprised if they pass on AJ Green or Julio Jones because there are other receivers that can be had in round 2 or later that could prove solid. The Steelers drafted Wallace outside of round 1, Sanders outside of round 1. It's all about talent evaluation and molding. If they pass on a WR at 6 there is a good reason for it. My two cents.

BINGO! Very well said.

Mike

Nice take and nice post....I appreciate your comments.

Archived