THE BROWNS BOARD

Muhammad Wilkerson At #6

Nw220

I dono what some people are thinking but are we seriously in consideration to take this guy at #6, i mean i think hes a pretty special player and will be good in the NFL but the only way i would really take him if we were to trade back and then grab him..

Would anyone want us to draft him at #6?

Browns select Muhammad Wilkerson @ #6

edit- had to fix your link- Hoorta

I'm thinkin now, that the Browns will draft Green or Jones at six, or they will trade down.

Seems some "experts" are thinking that Julio is a better fit for the WCO than A. J. ....

We'll see.

Cameron Jordan would be a great fit for the Browns. If the Browns go DL, they will do it after a trade down. I think. Maybe. @@

I'm thinkin now, that the Browns will draft Green or Jones at six, or they will trade down.

Seems some "experts" are thinking that Julio is a better fit for the WCO than A. J. ....

We'll see.

Cameron Jordan would be a great fit for the Browns. If the Browns go DL, they will do it after a trade down. I think. Maybe. @@

Even in a WCO, nay, another universe, AJ Green is still much better than Jones. So you can put that to rest. He's a whole tier above. I really believe that if Peterson were still there (there's a chance), they'll take him over Julio Jones in a heartbeat. I'm iffy as to whether they'd take PP over Green though. Maybe.

And lol, this guy has no shot @ being taken with the #6 pick.

Yeah the guys crazy to think hes gonna be the selection, he'd be a huge reach like i said earlier if we traded back we could grab him but id rather have Cameron Jordan

It's beyond a huge reach- the guy may well still be there in the second round. I'd have to look it up but when's the last time a MAC defensive player got drafted that high?

The guy don't know S**t anyway, he still has the Bengals taking AJ Green. Like who's going to throw him the ball? Hint- it may be a Palmer, but his first name isn't Carson.

It's beyond a huge reach- the guy may well still be there in the second round. I'd have to look it up but when's the last time a MAC defensive player got drafted that high?

The guy don't know S**t anyway, he still has the Bengals taking AJ Green. Like who's going to throw him the ball? Hint- it may be a Palmer, but his first name isn't Carson.

What other Palmer at QB is there? Rosie? Arnold?

Jerrel Jernigan wud fit our system perfectly imo.. he'll still be there at #37 unless atl wud trade up for him.. he cud come in and make an instant impact.. we have absolutely nothing at DE and shud use our #6 pick on one unless peterson or green is available.. I know heckert drafts bpa and if we're choosing between Jones, Quinn, and Prince, I'd go with quinn.. hell i'd even take the next best DL if they think quinn's too risky

IMO it wud be more valuable to take green in the first and then get ponder or dalton in the 2nd

What other Palmer at QB is there? Rosie? Arnold?

LOL Gips- these guys question my Bengal knowledge, my living in SW Ohio and all. I do have to keep more than a casual eye- almost by force- to keep track of the goings on in Porkopolis. :rolleyes: The other Palmer is Jordan Palmer, Carson's younger brother- he of 15 total NFL passes. The other Bengals backup QB is Dan LeFevor, you may remember him- there was some buzz about the Browns drafting him last year.

The schmucks pimping Cinci taking A J Green aren't factoring in Carson Palmer's impending retirement or trade. ALL the inside sources (and not just mine) have it straight from Bengal players Palmer is dead serious he's played his last down in Bungleland. So OK, Mike Brown goes stupid again, and does take Green or Jones- like who's going to throw him the ball? He's too cheap to go out on the open market and buy a guy like say McNabb, assuming the labor dispute gets settled. I know several Bengal season ticket holders who are praying daily he doesn't do anything even dumber- like drafting Cam Newton as a replacement. That's also not factoring in the Bengals need defensive line help about as badly as the Browns do.

IMO it wud be more valuable to take green in the first and then get ponder or dalton in the 2nd

Excatly what ive been hearving WVUdawg is that Cincy is going to take Green or Jones,or BPA on D at #4 and then take ethier Dalton or Ponder in the 2nd maybe even Mallett...But there suppossed to be pretty high on Dalton

Archived