THE BROWNS BOARD

I Have Complete Confidence In Heckert's Ability To Land A Receiver

dawgpound3

He's drafted a ton of good receivers during his tenure in Philly, and I see no reason why he can't in Cleveland.

does that mean if petersen is there at six you skip on him and go with aj or jj? no chance in hell.

He's drafted a ton of good receivers during his tenure in Philly, and I see no reason why he can't in Cleveland.

No the only reciever of note that stands out was DeSean Jackson...the others were "So-So" recievers...Hes really noted more for defense...Phillys recievers have been pretty average...most of thier offensive success was Brian Westbrook catching the ball and they had a season or 2 with Tean Obliterator

I have confidence in Heckert & Team for the entire draft. We are in good hands. Will he make mistakes?...probably, but he has a solid track record & is also coming off a pretty decent 2010 draft. I'm just anxious to see who he picks & where. This will be a fun draft to follow.

Mike

He took Jeremy Maclin in the 1st round, i remember when the Browns kept trading back i was like ethier fing grab Maclin for the offenese or Clay Matthews plz grab him, hes the one i really wanted...We ended up with Alex Mack who im not upset about hes a great player, we didnt get much after that though with all that trading it looked really bad for Managni, also is just me or when i saw the Jets Trade go down i felt like we had been raped

I have confidence in Heckert & Team for the entire draft. We are in good hands. Will he make mistakes?...probably, but he has a solid track record & is also coming off a pretty decent 2010 draft. I'm just anxious to see who he picks & where. This will be a fun draft to follow.

Mike

I could not agree more mike, im really quite excited and anxious to see what this regime does in this years draft and i have more genuine confidence in heckert than any GM we have had since our return and beyond..

Mike

good post! my feelings exactly.

I think the only reciever they will consider at 6 is Green, Jones has seperation issues and does not play nearly as fast as his Combine speed...His comparision right now is a better blocking Braylon Edwards,how does that make everyone feel??

Archived