Browns Big Board: Here's The Top Five

dawgpound3

Yeah as much as i agree with the first two id say it looks like this

1.Peterson

2.Green

3.Miller

4.Dareus

5.Quinn

Dont understimate Von Miller if he makes it to us which would be very hard, i dont see Heckert not taking him if hes the highest player on his board...He wouldnt be bad as an OLB in a 4-3 hes a terrific talent

Also theres no way i touch Jones or Watt at #6 overall pick, id say if we traded back id defentily perfer Cam Jordan over Watt...And as much as Jones is a physical freak he is not as close as people are making out to Green, his hands are questionable and he actually reminds me alot of Braylon Edwards....Thats who hes being compared to, anybody remember how that turned out for us

1. Patrick Peterson

2. AJ Green

3. Von Miller

4. Marcell Dareus

5. Nick Fairley

I wouldn't go near Bowers, Quinn or Jones. Not with the #6 pick.

That's pretty much how I would stack it, though I might stick Miller ahead of Green....

He's still a much better choice than Julio Jones. By a mile.

I say if Miller is there we will take him...I just dont think the brass is sold on Green or Jones at this point.

I say if Miller is there we will take him...I just dont think the brass is sold on Green or Jones at this point.

Competely agree i think if Miller is there we pull the trigger no questions, hes a great player no matter where you play him...And we need all the help we can get on D

I do not want Von Miller. He always is around the ball but never makes the play.

You're making him sound like Chump Thompson.

I don't think he is that bad by any stretch.

Von Miller is a beast, and whoever is lucky enough to get him will be getting a Clay Matthews, Brian Orakpo type player...He is one of the Top 3 players in this Draft Miller,Green and Peterson, Dareus a tiny bit back but thats how good he is...

Archived