THE BROWNS BOARD

Nfl Schedule Release Tuesday 7Pm

Browns57

It's hard getting excited about it, since we don't know if there will be a season.

They should have Jerry Jones battle Dan Snyder in a boxing match in Wembley Stadium instead of an NFL game.

I heard the first offical game was going to be on 9/11 this year and its the 10th anversiary of the NYC twin tower situation...There have been reports that they dont wanna have to be assoicated with that and have a lockout on that date and no football for fans, its a publiclity nightmare

I heard the first offical game was going to be on 9/11 this year and its the 10th anversiary of the NYC twin tower situation...There have been reports that they dont wanna have to be assoicated with that and have a lockout on that date and no football for fans, its a publiclity nightmare

I wouldn't worry about this lockout. I would be very suprised if any football was missed this year. Heck I am fired up and making my plans for the games starting tomorrow night! Lets go Browns!

I wouldn't worry about this lockout. I would be very suprised if any football was missed this year. Heck I am fired up and making my plans for the games starting tomorrow night! Lets go Browns!

I agree, and that's all you can do.

By 10PM I will have dates on the calendar circled as my target games.

By Wednesday evening I will start bugging Stan to come up with the board tailgate plans, and by the weekend I will start making hotel reservations, though I will opt out of any pre-pay deals they might offer in case plans need to be changed.

By Wednesday evening I will start bugging Stan to come up with the board tailgate plans, and by the weekend I will start making hotel reservations, though I will opt out of any pre-pay deals they might offer in case plans need to be changed.

That is indeed a sunny disposition; I don't share the optimism, but I'm hoping you're right.

I dont think these silly ass athletes like missing pay checks...I think ther'ell be a season...They need new boom boxes and bling an'at!

I am with you! My girlfriend has to request her entire vacation schedule for the year tomorrow so if she wants to come up to any games she needs to request them tomorrow. So the schedule comes at the perfect time because I will have her schedule about six days as a result of what gets posted. Hopefully I won't miss the big tailgate this year. Start bugging Stsn immediately, as I am sure you wont be the only one!

I also agree there will be a season next year, i mean how could they justify to there fans of the sport that we can watch it because your agruing over millions of dollars get real...But in all honestity to not underistamate the situation the league is in right now im really thinking it may be Mid August by the time they get a deal done..

This shit is really embrassing for them in a time where people have lost there jobs and simply get by on the faith of there team they love and its pulling them on to get through there life, and they wanna stop it but because there off a couple million..

Tell that to the guy who makes 13 dollars and hour and devotes his life to your team, Assholes

Yeah we always get Snubbed on the MNF games, and all 1 o clock games wow....Other than that schedule doesnt seem to tough we got the Colts and Texans as are toughest outta confernce games..

That NFC West is gonna be nice, And the Titans and Dolphins have QB concerns...Jaguars always play us tough but i think we got a pretty nice schedule in all

Now if we can get a damn deal done it'd be nice

Yeah we always get Snubbed on the MNF games, and all 1 o clock games wow....Other than that schedule doesnt seem to tough we got the Colts and Texans as are toughest outta confernce games..

That NFC West is gonna be nice, And the Titans and Dolphins have QB concerns...Jaguars always play us tough but i think we got a pretty nice schedule in all

Now if we can get a damn deal done it'd be nice

Guys relax. As for game times, we got a dream schedule last year. And once again the scheduling gods smiled down upon us. Football was made to be played at 1:00 on Sundays. This is as pure as having no logos on our helmets. i love it. F prime time. We are blessed. Enjoy.

I always liked the later games because you can put something in the oven..set it low and cook...get a little house chores done...fix a plate and grab a beer and settle into the game...

Guys relax. As for game times, we got a dream schedule last year. And once again the scheduling gods smiled down upon us. Football was made to be played at 1:00 on Sundays. This is as pure as having no logos on our helmets. i love it. F prime time. We are blessed. Enjoy.

I love games at 1 when I am watching them at home but when I go to Cleveland I like the 4pm kickoff. More tailgate time with the crew the same game and then when you get out of the game it is dark and time to hit the town for 4 or 5 more hours then back to the hotel. Now that is a great day.

I also agree there will be a season next year, i mean how could they justify to there fans of the sport that we can watch it because your agruing over millions of dollars get real...But in all honestity to not underistamate the situation the league is in right now im really thinking it may be Mid August by the time they get a deal done..

This shit is really embrassing for them in a time where people have lost there jobs and simply get by on the faith of there team they love and its pulling them on to get through there life, and they wanna stop it but because there off a couple million..

Tell that to the guy who makes 13 dollars and hour and devotes his life to your team, Assholes

RIGHT ON!!!

Combine that with the events going on here with our Governor K-SICK, and SB5....then insult us with opening on 9-11....WTF.

I agree. 1:00 games are best. But yes, that ass end of the schedule is a f****** bear. Having to play the Steelers on a short week just after the Ravens. Then having long road trip to AZ before coming back to play the Ravens on the road.

The only thing I will say is that hopefully by the end of the season the Browns will be hitting their stride.

Also, there are some sweet road trips in there if anyone wanted to travel and follow the Browns. The Bay area twice in October. Houston in November....when it is still quite warm but the humidity is cut down there. And Arizona in late December. Nice.

I don't know if I will make any of those trips, but there are some good trips to take.

This schedule is rediculous. I think its stupid that we play cincinnati twice before we ever play baltimore or pittsburgh. and 4 out of our last 5 games are against pittsburgh or baltimore. That is piss poor scheduling by the NFL..

Maybe they did that on purpose because they know the Browns will be in the thick of the division title race this year and they want some drama coming down the stretch. Fair to say?

5 of the last 6 games are AFC North games.

We have a Thursday night game against the Steelers on December 8th.

We should know if we have any shot at the division before game 12, or if we have to win the last 5 division games to do so.

Archived