THE BROWNS BOARD

What Games Are You Coming To See This Year?

Browns57

Time for people from all over the country to make their plans for their trips to Cleveland to see our Browns. No home games around Thanksgiving or Christmas? No 4pm kickoffs for home games. No Monday night games.

So what games are you coming to?

December 18th in Glendale vs. The Cardinals

Whichever games seems to be favored by the majority of tailgaters. Probably in October or November.

My thinking right now is the opener against the Bengals....at Indy the following week, in Oct, the Tits on the 2nd and Seattle on the 23rd,, either the Rams or the Jags in Nov., Balt in Dec, and the Steelers in Jan.

Stan??

My thinking right now is the opener against the Bengals....at Indy the following week, in Oct, the Tits on the 2nd and Seattle on the 23rd,, either the Rams or the Jags in Nov., Balt in Dec, and the Steelers in Jan.

Stan??

Probably the opener- definitely the Colts game. I'll wait to see what game Howie & Garethy decide on- and finish up with the New Years with the Steelers.

If I do a long road trip it probably will be the Cardinals- wifie has never been to the desert Southwest.

Probably the opener- definitely the Colts game. I'll wait to see what game Howie & Garethy decide on- and finish up with the New Years with the Steelers.

If I do a long road trip it probably will be the Cardinals- wifie has never been to the desert Southwest.

That is why I said one of the Nov games.

Those guys seem to like Cleveland when it is cold as heck, so I figure they will go to one or the other. I'll base my plans on theirs as well.

I can easily dump the Titans and see it Fins if that is what everybody plans....I can probably sell my Titans tickets to some locals.

Here is the NFL schedule in grid form.

I know Keith was thinking about 2 games, with one of them possibly being an away game. If not, the only back to back home games are the 2 in Nov. and the Tits/Miami in Sept/Oct.

http://www.fantasyshrink.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/2011NFLschedulegrid.gif

That is why I said one of the Nov games.

Those guys seem to like Cleveland when it is cold as heck, so I figure they will go to one or the other. I'll base my plans on theirs as well.

I can easily dump the Titans and see it Fins if that is what everybody plans....I can probably sell my Titans tickets to some locals.

I think they should compromise a bit and come perhaps to the Seahawks game on 10/23. It will be nippy then but not ass freezing cold. Or maybe the Titans game on 10/2. Then they could put together a T-Shirt that said they came 4000 miles just to see some Tits!

Hey Uncle Larry! I haven't spoken to Gareth yet but I figure we will make either the Jags or Rams game this season and Peen is right, we like it cold - football weather!

So looking forward to seeing you all again, just 7 months to go...

Hey Uncle Larry! I haven't spoken to Gareth yet but I figure we will make either the Jags or Rams game this season and Peen is right, we like it cold - football weather!

This is what happens to our local talent when Howie and Garth hit town:

tumblr_li7c73MiHU1qayxuco1_500.png

Time for people from all over the country to make their plans for their trips to Cleveland to see our Browns. No home games around Thanksgiving or Christmas? No 4pm kickoffs for home games. No Monday night games.

So what games are you coming to?

Bemgals on the Harley..........I by for tailgater............

or if the weather is bad the next home game

Didnt go to a game last year since i just moved to cbus. all settled in now and am most definitely going to the Miami game. my 2 best friends are from florida and are huge miami fans *gag* love betting on the games n going with em to see us whoops their butts. And am definitely going to see a divisional game. most likely steelers.

Would it kill the two of you to plan a trip to Cleveland when the weather is nice?

Would it kill the two of you to plan a trip to Cleveland when the weather is nice?

The nice weather starts and ends sometime during baseball season....no?? :P

Didnt go to a game last year since i just moved to cbus. all settled in now and am most definitely going to the Miami game. my 2 best friends are from florida and are huge miami fans *gag* love betting on the games n going with em to see us whoops their butts. And am definitely going to see a divisional game. most likely steelers.

That's why me and my roommates are going then. One of them has alot of family that lives in Miami so he like all Cleveland and Miami teams. It's like a double football wammy for him.

MarkO you big wuss. Nice is 32 degrees and bright blue skies - football weather.

To be honest it was only the Jags and Rams games that worked out for us so at least we didn't pick Baltimore in December! I hope that you can make it MarkO - I owe you for those DVDs and intend to pay back in beer. Will be getting in to town on Friday 11th Nov.

Counting the days.

Look me up for the Browns game in Cincinnati on Nov 27th. I'll be tailgating with many other Browns fans that make the trip down every year...

Or if any of you guys are ever in the Cincinnati area on a gameday, check out the Browns-Backers bar called Slatt's... There's about a 100 Browns fans that take over the whole place. (The Browns are on every TV, there.) You can find me sitting at a table with a few good looking ladies.

Look me up for the Browns game in Cincinnati on Nov 27th. I'll be tailgating with many other Browns fans that make the trip down every year...

Or if any of you guys are ever in the Cincinnati area on a gameday, check out the Browns-Backers bar called Slatt's... There's about a 100 Browns fans that take over the whole place. (The Browns are on every TV, there.) You can find me sitting at a table with a few good looking ladies.

I joined a big Cincy BB club maybe 15 years ago...didn't have a ticket but they found me one.

Can't remember the name of the place...it was over in Covington....maybe a few blocks off the river....old brick building...maybe a old firehouse or possibly jail.

Anyway, they had a big crowd the night before the game.

LOL...funny story....maybe the first or 2nd year we were back I was up for the game and walking around the stadium to buy some gear on a Saturday afternoon. I saw a group of 20 or more walking the same direction and started talking to them....a Cincy group of Brownies up for the game....said they were going to take the tour of the stadium, and it started near the gift shop I was headed.

As the tour guides started to arrive to gather their groups, the first group was short 1 person and the guide called out if anybody wanted to leave their group and go with the first group...after about 4-5 seconds....ok, maybe 2-3 seconds... nobody said anything, so I said I would go. Nobody has ever accused me of being a slow thinker....so I took the tour.

We couldn't enter the locker room since teams had gear in place for the Sunday game....but other than that, went everywhere over 45 minutes or so.

The VP of the club was in the group, so I admitted to him I tagged along. He was good with it as he was one of the people I was talking to as we walked up....I gave him $20 and told him to apply it to one of the clubs functions or his beer tomorrow....his choice.

The Bears and Buccaneers are playing this year in London....but it wouldn't surprise me at all if the Browns perform reasonably well this season that Randy Lerner would push to have the Browns play in London next year. After all, if the Glazers, owners of Man U. can get a game over there, why not Randy's team since he too owns a Premier League team. Of course I am sure that he would push for the Browns opponent to give up their home date for that and not the Browns.

11-11-11 it is.

Sounds historic.

I'm wearing a t-shirt and sandals, cold is all in the mind.

(Mark-o is such a wuss)

Zombo

To the Lot!

I'll be there God Willing.

To the Lot!

I'll be there God Willing.

hey this is cool...........me always riding the Harley needs weather to support me.............I will do an early game.................

and yeah I like the 11 11 11 thingy in the cage

Bring it Browns .........the upswing has started

and Howie let me know what game you want 2 or 4

To the lot!

Zombo

Straight to the lot!

Sounds like it's already shaping up to be a classic! Rich, would be good to meet you at long last for sure.

I think Doug is in for this weekend too so it should be a blast. Now just got to wait 7 damn months.

Straight to the lot!

Sounds like it's already shaping up to be a classic! Rich, would be good to meet you at long last for sure.

I think Doug is in for this weekend too so it should be a blast. Now just got to wait 7 damn months.

Howie, think is going to go slow until they get their finger out and sort the issues they have with season, and then time will fly by am sure of it, will be planning on coming over for same game also, so yeah sounds like could be another good weekend to remember. :ph34r:

Archived