THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillis Madden Cover Picture

Nw220

Man I hope they never test him for HGH.

Because he's shredded? My sarcasm meter is off but there are a lot of guys in the league shredded and I doubt all of them are using HGH. I didn't realize he won?

It might be a fake, You can see on the official site the "2" in Madden 12 is the wrong font. It's missing the serifs, a slightly brighter shade of red, it is thinner and more rounded. Chances are someone altered a Madden 11 cover, and swapped the new photos in, then switched the 1 to a 2. I don't think EA would be that lazy, but I could be wrong. Just my graphic design opinion haha but I can guarantee Vick's is 100% fake. The stadium in the back is pixelated (blurry) and they didn't bother to add ink splats to Vick, along with another picture of him and other effects to the cover that EA does.

Click Here

Basically the only thing I want to point out from this link is that they are not going to give a vote update. They are just going to wait until the end and reveal it then. The thing though is that it makes it so they can just pick who ever they want (Hillis or Vick) without showing anyone the votes. Makes me think that Hillis has this thing regardless then, just because they won't want a convicted felon on their cover, especially one that has already been on the cover.

Side note they are gong to do a photo shoot with the winner on the day he is revealed and they are having fans pick what poses they do. How would you like him to pose.

I am worried if he does win the Madden curse will settle in.

Unfortunately the way he runs and as much as the Browns use him, he'll probably end up with some kind of injury anyways. Its tough for any starter to make through an entire season without some injury. The curse thing is stupid IMO. I'm just a little stitious not superstitious.

Yeah i like the Second one as well there both badass, i dont know if there is a curse or whatever you wanna believe but if there is anyone out there that is tough enough to go through it it is Hillis, but we should be looking for another back in Rd 6 like Dion Lewis or another Change of pace back...Also dont forget Hardersty is going to come back but god only knows how long he will stay healthy

Because he's shredded? My sarcasm meter is off but there are a lot of guys in the league shredded and I doubt all of them are using HGH. I didn't realize he won?

Pretty much every single football player is using some form of steroid. (Even kickers, increased leg strength)

Serious.

If you think otherwise you don't know anything about how hard it is to have that much muscle. IT IS HARD WORK, BUT WITH STEROIDS

People are so naive and that's why they (steroids) are so demonized.

Not that I care, the athletes should be the best they can be.

Pretty much every single football player is using some form of steroid. (Even kickers, increased leg strength)

Serious.

If you think otherwise you don't know anything about how hard it is to have that much muscle. IT IS HARD WORK, BUT WITH STEROIDS

People are so naive and that's why they (steroids) are so demonized.

Not that I care, the athletes should be the best they can be.

steroids are made out to be the worst thing you could put into your body but the truth is that the side effects are very minimal and nearly every major side effect like decrease in semen and hair growth is reversible once you stop. you are also prone to excess fat once you stop cycling but if you dont workout and try and keep the muscle then you shouldnt be takin them in the first place

there is nothing that links steroids to cancer or death. in fact roid rage is just a side effect of being an A-HOLE in the first place

steroids are made out to be the worst thing you could put into your body but the truth is that the side effects are very minimal and nearly every major side effect like decrease in semen and hair growth is reversible once you stop. you are also prone to excess fat once you stop cycling but if you dont workout and try and keep the muscle then you shouldnt be takin them in the first place

there is nothing that links steroids to cancer or death. in fact roid rage is just a side effect of being an A-HOLE in the first place

All true. There is a really good documentary about Steroids on netflix. Basically points all of this out.

We've delved into this topic for years on this board, but no matter what actual facts are presented about the overblown "dangers" of steroids, those that have been swayed by the media over the years aren't going to listen to logic. It's all the same old perpetuated myths, like roid rage, early death, ridiculous side effects and of course the subject most hang their hats on, the Lyle Alzado died somehow from anabolic usage.

There is a difference between use and abuse, and the proper ancillaries deter the overblown side effects. It's basically been overblown to protect kids from using, because to be frank, most kids under the age of 25 shouldn't be touching the shit, they are still developing their own testosterone.

HBO Real Sports did an episode back in like 2005 that belied all national propaganda revolving around steroids and death, but the link doesn't appear to be available anymore. There are millions of users in this country and around the globe, yet we don't see them all dropping dead or having all these crazy side effects. Doctors, scientists, dietitians and many others use gear that aren't pro athletes. Cops use them a ton, and the majority of those people take them because they aspire for better health, not just to get huge.

Archived