THE BROWNS BOARD

Redskins Still Looking To Trade Up For Gabbert

Nw220

watt would be available at 10.....but they dont have many picks to deal with. perhaps their first next year, as they likely be picking top 15 again anyway. tough call....

Yeah, that would be the price- or swap places, and it costs them their second this year. Question is do they value either QB highly enough to essentially trash this years draft- they don't have another pick until the 5th round.

If they don't have another pick this year until the 5th...forget trading with them.

I want some instant gratification in the deal...I am tired of waiting for next year. I want to add players this year.

Then again...if Peterson and Green are gone....????

If both Peterson and Green are gone when we are there i believe this is are best option,that would mean most likely Gabbert is still on the board for them..

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d81f7f7de/article/redskins-look-to-move-up-in-draft-take-missouri-qb-gabbert?module=HP_headlines

Essentially, this article says that the Redskins don't even have the assets valuable enough in this draft to trade up to #6 with the Browns to grab Gabbert or Locker.

What would you want in return for the Browns to move down to #10? They don't have a Round 2 pick. How about next year's #1, plus like an additional 5th or 6th rounder in this draft.

Would you make that deal?

To recap: Browns trade #6 to Wash. Get back #10 this year and next year's #1 and a 5th or 6th rounder this year? Deal?

Essentially, this article says that the Redskins don't even have the assets valuable enough in this draft to trade up to #6 with the Browns to grab Gabbert or Locker.

What would you want in return for the Browns to move down to #10? They don't have a Round 2 pick. How about next year's #1, plus like an additional 5th or 6th rounder in this draft.

To recap: Browns trade #6 to Wash. Get back #10 this year and next year's #1 and a 5th or 6th rounder this year? Deal?

I would absolutely drop back 4 slots for a 1st rounder next year straight up... that is a bit unrealistic I think though

Make a 4th rounder plus #10 and 2012 1st rounder and we'd have a deal

Archived