THE BROWNS BOARD

Julio Jones Getting All The Love

Nw220

It appears the more and more mocks i look at have The Browns taking Julio Jones, personally im not really for it even though McCoy does need a Legit WR..He reminds me alot of Braylon Edwards and i feel as though there are way to many stud Defense of prospects to grab before him....Just remember if we dont take him he likely go to Washington, thats 4 picks away to me that seems like a reach and not taking BPA

Also pre Combine he was considered top 15 now hes at 6?? You have to watch the tape on him at any rate had Justin Blackmon and Alshon Jeffery been allowed to come out in this draft it would look like this

AJ Green>Alshon Jeffery>Justin Blackmon>Julio Jones

actualy give it one more year i'd go:

tier 1:

Alshon Jeffrey > AJ Green (by the slimmestof margins)

tier 2:

Justin Blackmon > Julio Jones

And i'd want us to take a defensive player before we take Julio Jones.

I can see that but Jeffery's gotta put up big numbers again and South Carolina is missing there QB, ethier way i have Jones rated as the lowest of those 4 and i dont feel he justifys the #6 overall pick..To me its just a reach

Dont forget that Dez Byrant was drafted 24th overall last year and to me was a better prospect than Julio Jones coming outta College...Thats a big difference in position not only money,so it begs the question will Heckert break his own rule and reach for a WR for Colt,or stick to his guns and go BPA...

Im hoping for a trade back, i wouldnt mind even if we swapped places with Washington then took Jones it would make alot more sense

Archived