THE BROWNS BOARD

Getting A Hillis On Defense...

Loyalty

I know we have TJ Ward, but I want an enforcer at MLB. Someone that can rally the team and the fans....

What do you guys think about Casey Matthews or Mark Herzlich?

I love Matthews strictly because of the family name, etc.

Herzlich is a survivor... while his surgery on the leg, etc. is a drawback, I love what he stands for.

I still don't understand why they invited Herzlich to the draft, he won't go until day 3. I like him, he is still recovering from his cancer and still didn't do to bad last year. A solid pick in the 4th or 5th.

They invited him BECAUSE he is recovering from cancer. They have done this in the past....invited good "human interest stories" that were not projected as high picks.

What about Martez WIlson? He's easily the most athletic linebacker in this draft and at 6'4' he could be a beast in the middle with D'Qwell.

I'm surprised he's not gone yet.

Coming off a neck injury in 2009 and never quite lived up to his full potential at Illinois. Having said that he is a nasty athlete who might just need some better coaching.

I still don't understand why they invited Herzlich to the draft, he won't go until day 3. I like him, he is still recovering from his cancer and still didn't do to bad last year. A solid pick in the 4th or 5th.

Note that Herzlich was drafted at all. Teams are afraid of a reoccurrence of the cancer I suspect.

Note that Herzlich was drafted at all. Teams are afraid of a reoccurrence of the cancer I suspect.

That and he now has a metal plate in his leg as a result of the cancer. The way I feel though is that he has constantly been getting hsi strength back since he got rid of his cancer and even last season when he wasn't 100% yet he still played well.

That and he now has a metal plate in his leg as a result of the cancer. The way I feel though is that he has constantly been getting hsi strength back since he got rid of his cancer and even last season when he wasn't 100% yet he still played well.

There would be something hilariously ironic if we picked him up and he stayed more injury free than D'Qwell Jackson.

Not that that is hard to do... A klutz with brittle bone disease has a better chance at staying injury free than Jackson.

Archived