THE BROWNS BOARD

That Birthedr Stuff

Now this may well be a crackpot.

Heard a bit channel surfing the radio the other day.

On the document the president supplied (so says someone) supposedly the fathers place of birth is listed as Kenya.

Kenya was not called Kenya until a later time.

Also the name of the hopital as listed did not change to that name until later.

I missed some other stuff, but has this made the rounds

WSS

Now this may well be a crackpot.

Heard a bit channel surfing the radio the other day.

On the document the president supplied (so says someone) supposedly the fathers place of birth is listed as Kenya.

Kenya was not called Kenya until a later time.

Also the name of the hopital as listed did not change to that name until later.

I missed some other stuff, but has this made the rounds

WSS

Not to mention that his father is listed as "African", no one called blacks "African" in 1961. He would have been called "Negro". This is obviously a doctored PC DOCUMENT.

This thread is a joke, right?

On the off chance you're actually interested, Toop, of course it's a joke.

The whole birther issue is a joke.

I don't think for a second Obama was born outside the US.

That said I DO think the Democrats love the issue.

That's why MSNBC hammers away at it every morning then bitches at all the attention it gets.

The more time spent on this horseshit the less Dems have have to talk about the real issues where they look bad.

That's why the whitehouyse stonewalled it.

So Toop, my opinion is that it's more feasible that someone in the Obama camp put out a forged document just to keep the nuts worked up than the idea that Karl Rove orchestrated a McCain "black baby" phone campaign that your truther buddy Heck proposed.

What's your opinion?

WSS

On the off chance you're actually interested, Toop, of course it's a joke.

The whole birther issue is a joke.

I don't think for a second Obama was born outside the US.

That said I DO think the Democrats love the issue.

That's why MSNBC hammers away at it every morning then bitches at all the attention it gets.

The more time spent on this horseshit the less Dems have have to talk about the real issues where they look bad.

That's why the whitehouyse stonewalled it.

So Toop, my opinion is that it's more feasible that someone in the Obama camp put out a forged document just to keep the nuts worked up than the idea that Karl Rove orchestrated a McCain "black baby" phone campaign that your truther buddy Heck proposed.

What's your opinion?

WSS

I agree that Dems love the issue. I put the odds of Obama signing off on putting out a forged document at slightly less likely than the odds of George W Bush being Elvis brought back to life by Nazi scientists to destroy the world.

I agree that Dems love the issue. I put the odds of Obama signing off on putting out a forged document at slightly less likely than the odds of George W Bush being Elvis brought back to life by Nazi scientists to destroy the world.

I hear ya Toop.

But the Nazi scientists bit wasn't the example I used, which I thought was equally improbable.

WSS

Archived