THE BROWNS BOARD

Congrats Cecil Shorts

roach

Congratulations to Collinwood High School and Mount Union grad Cecil Shorts. He was selected in the 4th round, 114 overall, by the Jaguars. Cecil was a stand-out QB in HS and converted to WR at Mount Union. He set records at WR while still filling in at QB from time to time in emergency situations. He is an impact player. Best wishes in Jacksonville.

Congratulations to Collinwood High School and Mount Union grad Cecil Shorts. He was selected in the 4th round, 114 overall, by the Jaguars. Cecil was a stand-out QB in HS and converted to WR at Mount Union. He set records at WR while still filling in at QB from time to time in emergency situations. He is an impact player. Best wishes in Jacksonville.

I saw his highlight reel right after he was drafted, and the guy has very good technique. LIke to see thouse Cleveland guys make it.

I talked to some buddies who went to Mount Union football camp when they were freshmen in high school, Cecil was a freshman in college. Sounded like a real great guy, class act. I saw his name in a mock draft like 3 months ago as a preferred UDFA and wanted him based on his name alone. I wish him well as I also enjoy watching the Jaguars.

Archived