THE BROWNS BOARD

Un-Dafted Rookies

Harry Buffalo

If everything goes well the reinstated lockout could be over next week (crossing my fingers) and then teams can start contacting URFA's. Who would you like the Browns to sign and bring into camp. I know there is Sanzenbacher from OSU and Mario Harvey from Marshall and then there is Herzlich from BC.

Some other guys are Locke (Kentucky) and Devine (WVU) who would make good small quick RB's. Another LB in Scott Lutrus from Connecticut. DeAndre McDaniel (FS Clemson) has amazing talent to the point where I was wondering why he wasn't drafted, but I can understand since he has VERY serious character concerns.

Anyone you guys can think of that I missed?

I think we bring in a RB and a QB. I noticed that Pat Devine from Delaware wasn't drafted which I thought was odd because a month ago alot of people had him going in the 4th. I also see us trying to bring in a WR and LB, but I can also see us leaving those alone.

Ugo Chinsa DE Oklahoms State 6-5 263 4.65 40

Ricardo Lockette WR Fort Valley State 6-2 211 4.34 40

Nick Grigsby RB Arizona 5-11 198 4.39 40

Adrian Moten OLB Maryland 6-2 228 4.55 40

Joe Lefeged SS Rutgers 6-0 210 4.42 40

Taylor Potts QB Texas Tech 6-4 218 65% 67% comp. last 2 years

Kyle Hix OT Texas 6-7 318

Ugo Chinsa DE Oklahoms State 6-5 263 4.65 40

Ricardo Lockette WR Fort Valley State 6-2 211 4.34 40

Nick Grigsby RB Arizona 5-11 198 4.39 40

Adrian Moten OLB Maryland 6-2 228 4.55 40

Joe Lefeged SS Rutgers 6-0 210 4.42 40

Taylor Potts QB Texas Tech 6-4 218 65% 67% comp. last 2 years

Kyle Hix OT Texas 6-7 318

Nice list. I just wanted to point out that I was surprised that no one took Lefeged. I understand why we didn't because he looks to be more of a SS run supporter, but he was like the 4th highest rated safety in the draft class and had a round 3-4 grade on him.

Another guy I like is Alex Wujciak from Maryland. He is a middle linebacker with 260 tackles the past two years.

Even though we really don't need any more LBs, I say we pick up Mark Herzlich. He could be a special teams monster with his never quit motor and who wouldn't want a guy like that in the locker room?

In my opinion, he is deserving of an NFL chance more than any guy who was drafted this past weekend. Give the guy a chance Heckert!

Even though we really don't need any more LBs, I say we pick up Mark Herzlich. He could be a special teams monster with his never quit motor and who wouldn't want a guy like that in the locker room?

In my opinion, he is deserving of an NFL chance more than any guy who was drafted this past weekend. Give the guy a chance Heckert!

Agreed.

• 4 weeks later...

Noel Devine is someone id take a chance on just because he is a change of pace back we are looking for, hes not on Sproles level though.

Sproles has a bigger lower body compared to Devine, he has the nick name of little bowling ball for a reason.

Small backs like that need thick thighs ala Barry Sanders to take hits in the NFL and withstand the league, this is why Maurice Jones Drew has so much success in the NFL.

Archived