THE BROWNS BOARD

Deion Talking = Asshole Browns Hater

Loyalty

Can't believe what he says at 8:22.

Seriously... xxxx Deion...

7 losses by 7 points or less. Beat the Saints by 13 and the Pats by 20...

We are a team on the rise, haters gonna hate!

PS - Check Hillis repping us with Style around 12:45

wow. it really took you until now to realize that deion sanders is a dick? he was a dick 30 years ago when he tried to play baseball with the yankees.....he couldn't get a grip on the bat with all of that jerri-curl juice drippin down his arm from under his batting helmet. where's mc hammer when you need him?

and of course the deion and tim mccarver showdown after they won the series..DEION SanDERS WAS AND IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT EVER TO WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

In the end, who really cares what he thinks anyways. We know what we have as a team, and we all watched every game last year and seen how much better we got. This year we will be able to close a lot better. Im predicting a surprise start to the season, like the Indians are having. We have got some talent on O now to score. Cant wait to spend my 250 on Direct TV super fan agin.

I dont know what your all crying about...I thought he gave an honest interview and didnt say anything wrong or derogatory...quit looking for things that arent there...jesus!

What a total a-hole with zero class. Could have said the team now has solid management in place and will be a team to watch or anything better than how he said it the stupid b*tch. F U Moron Sanders and the horse you rode in on.

a loss is a loss man

the browns are lookin up but you gotta win some games before you start gettin the credit you think your team deserves.

the browns are a few players away from a playoff contender but they are several players away from a super bowl and hes right that peyton hillis was the browns last year.....im not sure if you are a fan if you disagree with that

Why would I want to spend 15 minutes of my valuable time watching this?

wow. it really took you until now to realize that deion sanders is a dick? he was a dick 30 years ago when he tried to play baseball with the yankees.....he couldn't get a grip on the bat with all of that jerri-curl juice drippin down his arm from under his batting helmet. where's mc hammer when you need him?

and of course the deion and tim mccarver showdown after they won the series..DEION SanDERS WAS AND IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT EVER TO WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

STOP!!

I agree, you can't touch this.... wait a minute, deion has never been in touch with reality.

Why would I want to spend 15 minutes of my valuable time watching this?

beats me.

on the other hand, why do you feel u have any room to talk when u consistently offer up some seriously lame videos in ur own posts that rarely even have anything to do w football??!!??

but i see ur point>>i wouldn't do all 15 mins either. thankfully the OP pointed us all to 8:22 so we could cut to the chase by utilizing the slider.

beats me.

on the other hand, why do you feel u have any room to talk when u consistently offer up some seriously lame videos in ur own posts that rarely even have anything to do w football??!!??

but i see ur point>>i wouldn't do all 15 mins either. thankfully the OP pointed us all to 8:22 so we could cut to the chase by utilizing the slider.

Because I know you consistently read my pointless posts. Thank you for your valuable input.

beats me.

If I ever offer up any lame videos, I doubt that they are 15 minutes in length. I mean, your criticism of me in that regard is really hurting my feelings, you know, to the point that I have to post a lengthy video to express my feelings on the subject:

Archived