THE BROWNS BOARD

Got Him/ Bin Laden Dead

Reports coming in on various news sites.

My buddy from West Point said everyone's going nuts there!

WOOOOOO!

Unfortunately this isn't much of a strategic victory as it is a symbolic one. Ah well, one of our biggest enemies is dead, I'm gonna crack a beer.

A friend just called to let me know, to watch the news - Obamao is going to make an announcement any time now....

This is great, really great.

Symbolic, sure.

Very, very important, absolutely.

What a tribute to our intel and military forces ! God Bless them.

I'm glad he is dead and it wasn't old age that killed him.

Link

Yep!...and I'm glad it was our boys who got the job done.

Now we can't afford to become complacent. We took out the "big name", but NOT the terrorist culture he represented.

Mike

Interesting. Assasaination is the new thing with libs ! YAY !

If this had been Bush, it would have been (and was) said to be "HE COULD HAVE HAD bin laden all along, BUT HE WAITED

UNTIL IT WOULD HELP HIM IN THE POLLS !".

But now, no, now it's opposite land, as usual.

Even the a few nasty, hateful wenches on The View show, one even said we should cancel the 2012 election....

I'll say this:

THANK YOU, PRESIDENT BUSH, for declaring the War on Terror, and GITMO.

THANK YOU, President Obamao, for continuing what PRESIDENT BUSH STARTED, and for NOT CLOSING GITMO (you lying sack of elephant doo)...

and for ordering the operation to go ahead.

But, I hear that obama osama was ditched into the ocean, because he's a Muslim? No, he's a terrorist, and his body should have been brought back

to be examined for evidence, that we might have gotten infromation from.

But seriously, you don't mess with our U.S.A. ... we have Navy Seals, our entire military. But you REALLY don't mess with our Special Forces - Navy Seals.... They rock !

The ocean burial was a calculated move. Any evidence of ANYTHING on his body would have been confiscated. Islam apparently says that bodies should be buried within 24 hours of death. The burial at sea was to prevent a shrine from being made at his body, though I'd bet one goes up at his compound.

And Steve, I still don't think waterboarding should be standard protocol for high priority prisoners.

Anyways, my biggest question is this... What the xxxx, Pakistan? What's gonna happen with them? There's no way they didn't know about this.

Interesting. Assasaination is the new thing with libs ! YAY !

If this had been Bush, it would have been (and was) said to be "HE COULD HAVE HAD bin laden all along, BUT HE WAITED

UNTIL IT WOULD HELP HIM IN THE POLLS !".

But now, no, now it's opposite land, as usual.

Even the a few nasty, hateful wenches on The View show, one even said we should cancel the 2012 election....

I'll say this:

THANK YOU, PRESIDENT BUSH, for declaring the War on Terror, and GITMO.

THANK YOU, President Obamao, for continuing what PRESIDENT BUSH STARTED, and for NOT CLOSING GITMO (you lying sack of elephant doo)...

and for ordering the operation to go ahead.

But, I hear that obama osama was ditched into the ocean, because he's a Muslim? No, he's a terrorist, and his body should have been brought back

to be examined for evidence, that we might have gotten infromation from.

But seriously, you don't mess with our U.S.A. ... we have Navy Seals, our entire military. But you REALLY don't mess with our Special Forces - Navy Seals.... They rock !

How does this go? look here to see what Libs wanted right after 911

AMERICAN LAW AND POLICY ON ASSASSINATIONS OF FOREIGN LEADERS: THE PRACTICALITY OF MAINTAINING THE STATUS QUO

Abstract: Suspending the ban on assassinationsas established in Executive Order 12333serves no practical purpose. The Executive Order is not an obstacle to effective prosecution of the War on Terrorism; in fact, its reach is very limited. Although common sense might suggest that assassination equates with the targeted killing of a specific individual, the term is in fact a legal term of art with a very narrow definition derived from the Law of War. As a result, Executive Order 12333 only prohibits a very narrow spectrum of attacks in wartime or against clear threats to national security. As the United States has not typically engaged such means to attack leadership targets for several decades, publicly rescinding the offer now would grant no more freedom to act and only would serve to undermine the United States public diplomacy abroad.

Source Read HERE

And Steve, I still don't think waterboarding should be standard protocol for high priority prisoners.

Anyways, my biggest question is this... What the xxxx, Pakistan? What's gonna happen with them? There's no way they didn't know about this.

We should use a blow torch and tweezers.

We had intel for over 6 months that Bin Laden was there. And King Obama waited and waited and waited until it would be political right for him to take credit for the murder death kill.

We had intel for over 6 months that Bin Laden was there. And King Obama waited and waited and waited until it would be political right for him to take credit for the murder death kill.

T, you're so ignorant if you think that's why he waited.

1 - He was in Pakistan. In case you didn't notice, Pakistan did not want US troops inside their borders. If this was really him, and we're going to send troops over that border, we had better be 100% certain.

2 - The Pakistani government probably knew he was there. We had to do all of this without letting Pakistan know that we knew.

3 - If he had ordered the kill six months ago, do you really think his approval rating wouldn't skyrocket?

T, you're so ignorant if you think that's why he waited.

1 - He was in Pakistan. In case you didn't notice, Pakistan did not want US troops inside their borders. If this was really him, and we're going to send troops over that border, we had better be 100% certain.

2 - The Pakistani government probably knew he was there. We had to do all of this without letting the Pakistan know that we knew.

3 - If he had ordered the kill six months ago, do you really think his approval rating wouldn't skyrocket?

VT we have sent US troops into Pakistan before chasing after Al Qaeda. duh!

Archived