THE BROWNS BOARD

Rashard Mendenhall Is Retarded

WRREBEL

you are delusional.

all you little bleeding hearts who have never done anything to defend your country who are now talking shit from behind a computer monitor can go down to the recruiters office tomorrow and sign up or keep your Fing mouths shut. until you know what it's like serve go join the priesthood or move to another Fing country if you don't like our policies, or better yet become a politician. that way you can make sure your voice is heard. if you are so determined to be the 'politically correct' one go down to the center of your town and burn an american flag, RIGHT NOW in protest. or why didn't you do it on 9/11 if you think we are the culprits of everything wrong in the world? what don't have the balls? you better believe you don't. some old 76 year old man would get out of his car and beat the living shit out of you for disrespecting what he and so many other americans have done so you can eat your CAP'N CRUNCH in the morning without worrying about RED DAWN happening in your backyard.

sure our government's hands aren't clean on every thing past and present. there is plenty of guilt to go around amongst our politicians who are tied hand in hand with wall street. but do we send a couple of 747s with innocent people into a mosque (because they don't have any thing close to the once twin towers) to topple some other goverment or commit TERRORISM? what about the suicide bombers, are they just like our president? no, we FXXK our own people but help everyone else.

BTW if you don't want to get shot by the cops or by some other authority, don't do anything wrong in the first place.

too bad your parents don't monitor your internet access, you deserve a slap, no dinner and no dungeon and dragon 'meetings' in your basement anymore. this isn't WIZARDS or LOTR this is the real world.

congrats on serving the country. you're definitely more of a man than i am when it comes down to that, but that doesnt change anything

the fact that you have no balls to stand up to your country the same way you served it and say that killing is wrong shows how dumb you have to be to enter the military in the first place. i have no respect for you or anyone that thinks like that.

the military taught you to be so tough so you could talk down to other people that have never served as if it has any bearing on whether i have the right or not to talk shit. im not condemning our government or politicians. what i am saying is that you have no personal vendetta against bin laden unless you lost someone in 9/11. you only have pride for your country and probably a little extra pride because you served

you thought cheering was the appropriate response because it proved that america is big and bad and we got that bad guy as always. truth be told, we are big and bad but that "bad guy" was considered a hero to many and humans are not that different. there is no way someone could be considered a hero and public enemy #1 at the same time unless something screwy was going on

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrats on serving the country. you're definitely more of a man than i am when it comes down to that, but that doesnt change anything

the fact that you have no balls to stand up to your country the same way you served it and say that killing is wrong shows how dumb you have to be to enter the military in the first place. i have no respect for you or anyone that thinks like that.

the military taught you to be so tough so you could talk down to other people that have never served as if it has any bearing on whether i have the right or not to talk shit. im not condemning our government or politicians. what i am saying is that you have no personal vendetta against bin laden unless you lost someone in 9/11. you only have pride for your country and probably a little extra pride because you served

you thought cheering was the appropriate response because it proved that america is big and bad and we got that bad guy as always. truth be told, we are big and bad but that "bad guy" was considered a hero to many and humans are not that different. there is no way someone could be considered a hero and public enemy #1 at the same time unless something screwy was going on

Why don't you go play some dungeons and dragons. We don't care what you think. I doubt his burial at sea was as clean as they are saying. You can bet some extra goodies were enclosed with his corpse before they threw his body to the sharks. Probably some leftover pork chop bones, and some pork fat. I personally would have cleaned out the pipes and dumped some feces and urine in also. Now "Legend" go f---k yourself.

Why don't you go play some dungeons and dragons. We don't care what you think. I doubt his burial at sea was as clean as they are saying. You can bet some extra goodies were enclosed with his corpse before they threw his body to the sharks. Probably some leftover pork chop bones, and some pork fat. I personally would have cleaned out the pipes and dumped some feces and urine in also. Now "Legend" go f---k yourself.

man you guys are good. dont like someone with an opposing view regardless of what its about

you cant handle someone talking about the browns or bin laden. for a team so well known for bein able to dish it out, you guys really cant take it when it comes back around....

you cheered bin ladens death because you are a mindless idiot with no idea how to think on your own. that doesnt make me proud to be an american. that makes me embarrassed because it proves why the rest of the world looks down on the US. i hate talkin shit about my country but there are so many people that fit the stereotype of ignorant dumbass americans that its hard not to

that doesnt make me proud to be an american. that makes me embarrassed because it proves why the rest of the world looks down on the US. i hate talkin shit about my country but there are so many people that fit the stereotype of ignorant dumbass americans that its hard not to

you are ignoring the rest of the argument. the post wasn't about cheering his death. sure you can have your own opinion on that. you can also do alot of things in this country that would probably get you killed in others. you know why? people like the ones you are quick to put down. dumb to join the military? wow. so if there was a draft you'd high-tail it to canada?

hey last i heard there is no fence around our borders keeping you here. you can always GTFO.

you are ignoring the rest of the argument. the post wasn't about cheering his death. sure you can have your own opinion on that. you can also do alot of things in this country that would probably get you killed in others. you know why? people like the ones you are quick to put down. dumb to join the military? wow. so if there was a draft you'd high-tail it to canada?

hey last i heard there is no fence around our borders keeping you here. you can always GTFO.

the problem i have with people cheering his death is that i think its wrong to cheer when a person dies

aside from that i dont have to like bin laden or sympathize with him at all

i dont have to fight for my right to speak or ever be in the military to defend my right to speak freely. its a right i was born with. i dont care about other countries rules about speaking out because i dont live there and probably never will. i do not have to literally fight for anything and nobody has to fight for our freedom anymore because there arent a whole lot of countries that are trying to force their views on us like there were hundreds of years ago. we can be a strong country without being the world police. the reason people hate us in the first place is because we stick our noses in other peoples business. if we'd leave them alone they wouldnt hate us to begin with and none of this would have happened

assuming that you yourself have never killed anyone, how can you speak so strongly about that without experiencing it yourself

Mendenhall ain't paid big bucks for his mind. Athletes really need to be kept away from Twitter. Oh, and guess what Brownies, there are athletes on your team that think along the same lines as Mendenhall, however they are either smart enough to keep their opinions from the public, or they aren't significant enough that for anyone to care.

As for Mendenhall's opinion, I thought it kinda odd that people were cheering the death of Bin Laden. I'm glad he's dead, but his death doesn't resonant the jubulation akin to winning a Super Bowl. We haven't defeated terrorism, it's still here. Mendenhall's comments on the trade center being not taken down by planes exhibit nothing but ignorance on the matters of physics and chemistry. There's still going to be many people that feel the terrorists couldn't have pulled off such an act without the assistance of our government, or the CIA in particular. Some of those people actually consider themselves Browns fans, the horror!!! Distrust of the government is as american as apple pie. There was too little distrust of the government after 911 and that was a scary thing. Whatever the goverment wanted at that time, everyone would've followed willingly.

As for Bin Laden, I felt they would never find him, frankly I felt they never wanted to find him. As long as Bin Laden was at large America had all the pretext it needed to fight terrorism whereever we wanted. Bin Ladens poster read "WANTED DEAD." Bin Laden alive would've only encouraged more terrorists to gain his "freedom" through acts of violence. No matter how unthreatening Bin Laden was when we found him, he wasn't coming out alive. Any justifications of the killing are merely to distance the president and our country from any accusations of "assasination."

actually reports said he was unarmed so im not sure where you got that he was firing at us

in fact. reports said he was suffering from kidney disease and was also using a cain to walk with so not only was he unarmed, he was somewhat crippled as well.

all reports point to him being more like a typical old guy

He wasn't that old. Only 54 I believe. That is 5 years younger than I am. If he wasn't carrying a gun, he had his men who surrounded him carrying guns and shooting while he directed them. Same difference in my opinion.

man you guys are good. dont like someone with an opposing view regardless of what its about

you cant handle someone talking about the browns or bin laden. for a team so well known for bein able to dish it out, you guys really cant take it when it comes back around....

you cheered bin ladens death because you are a mindless idiot with no idea how to think on your own. that doesnt make me proud to be an american. that makes me embarrassed because it proves why the rest of the world looks down on the US. i hate talkin shit about my country but there are so many people that fit the stereotype of ignorant dumbass americans that its hard not to

Sorry, but, no. Just because someone cheered the death of Bin Laden by no means indicates that they cannot think for themselves.

I didn't "cheer" but I seem to recall that I did a fist pump or two when I heard that he was dead. Kind of like I would do when the Browns score a TD. And trust me, I am perfectly capable for thinking for myself. Would you like me to prove it?

As for the "sterotype" of ignorant dumbass Americans, I agree that that stereotype exists....just see any Steeler FRAK if you don't think so. But the people "rejoicing" about Bin Laden's death do NOT fit that stereotype. Perhaps a different American Stereotype: the confident, brash, self assured, we are the greatest and we don't give a shit what you think stereotype, but not the ignorant dumbass stereotype.

i kinda said a couple of times now that what the college kids did by having a street party over this was wrong. but if you didn't give a little "hell yeah" when you found out we finally 'got' this guy.......that's a little insulting to me as an ex-soldier.

My initial thought was, "Wow, bout time they found him." Not a thing about killing him came to mind. Then I saw the cheering, and I was horrified that we would cheer over another person's death.

I'm sorry if you are offended that I choose not to celebrate death.

As an ex-soldier, I'm offended that perhaps a necessary action, albeit a sad one to have to be tasked with (killing another human being) is being glorified. Sure, honor the troops and their skills at helping us to be and feel safe. But don't glorify the killing, no matter how necessary.

the problem i have with people cheering his death is that i think its wrong to cheer when a person dies

i dont have to fight for my right to speak or ever be in the military to defend my right to speak freely. its a right i was born with. i dont care about other countries rules about speaking out because i dont live there and probably never will. i do not have to literally fight for anything

...if you espouse some of what you say here live and in person in certain circle and you better believe that you may...INDEED...have to fight for your right to speak.

Like Mendenhall, you have the right to speak what you want to say. That doesn't give you carte blanche to not have to suffer consequences for what you say....be those physical consequences or critical consequences.

Mendenhall ain't paid big bucks for his mind. Athletes really need to be kept away from Twitter. Oh, and guess what Brownies, there are athletes on your team that think along the same lines as Mendenhall, however they are either smart enough to keep their opinions from the public, or they aren't significant enough that for anyone to care.

As for Mendenhall's opinion, I thought it kinda odd that people were cheering the death of Bin Laden. I'm glad he's dead, but his death doesn't resonant the jubulation akin to winning a Super Bowl. We haven't defeated terrorism, it's still here. Mendenhall's comments on the trade center being not taken down by planes exhibit nothing but ignorance on the matters of physics and chemistry. There's still going to be many people that feel the terrorists couldn't have pulled off such an act without the assistance of our government, or the CIA in particular. Some of those people actually consider themselves Browns fans, the horror!!! Distrust of the government is as american as apple pie. There was too little distrust of the government after 911 and that was a scary thing. Whatever the goverment wanted at that time, everyone would've followed willingly.

As for Bin Laden, I felt they would never find him, frankly I felt they never wanted to find him. As long as Bin Laden was at large America had all the pretext it needed to fight terrorism whereever we wanted. Bin Ladens poster read "WANTED DEAD." Bin Laden alive would've only encouraged more terrorists to gain his "freedom" through acts of violence. No matter how unthreatening Bin Laden was when we found him, he wasn't coming out alive. Any justifications of the killing are merely to distance the president and our country from any accusations of "assasination."

I don't think any of the discussion that has gone on here has one whit to do with whether we are Browns fans or not.

i dont have to fight for my right to speak or ever be in the military to defend my right to speak freely. its a right i was born with. i dont care about other countries rules about speaking out because i dont live there and probably never will. i do not have to literally fight for anything and nobody has to fight for our freedom anymore because there arent a whole lot of countries that are trying to force their views on us like there were hundreds of years ago. we can be a strong country without being the world police. the reason people hate us in the first place is because we stick our noses in other peoples business. if we'd leave them alone they wouldnt hate us to begin with and none of this would have happened

assuming that you yourself have never killed anyone, how can you speak so strongly about that without experiencing it yourself

people have different views. so be it.

have you studied history.....at all? sometimes threats to our country don't always occur on our soil. we shouldn't have got involved in wwI or wwII? you don't think stopping a maniacal dictator from world domination wouldn't have threatened your family in generations past? so what you just let people slap you in the face without retaliating? if your friend was getting pummeled by a gang of thugs would you just stand there and witness it? wow. a new low. a generation of politically correct pussies. we might as well bend over now and tell iran, venezuela, north korea, china, half of africa and the middle east to just come on over and fxxk us in the ass. then feel free to take everything the men and women of this country have fought for with them. or better yet force feed us their way of life, dialect and religion. no more pop tarts for you little fella.

i don't agree with sticking our noses in other countries problems either, but the person who the majority of americans says that's what we are going to do, then the men and women who signed up for the military do it. selflessly. a word you know nothing about. along with words like patriotism. don't ever say someone is dumb for joing the military. some people feel it's their duty to serve their country, not sit in their basement and be a dungeon master.

you're a disgrace to the men and women who have fallen so that you have the right to snub your little fat nose at our flag.

actually reports said he was unarmed so im not sure where you got that he was firing at us

in fact. reports said he was suffering from kidney disease and was also using a cain to walk with so not only was he unarmed, he was somewhat crippled as well.

all reports point to him being more like a typical old guy

The guy was in his 50s- (Old Jim Kelly was still running the Boston Marathon in his 70s) tell you one thing- IMHO the kidney disease thing was probably fake. You don't go hoofing it through the foothills of the Himalayas if your kidneys are shot. There's one thing I'm betting will be even more classified than his pictures- it would have been a damn easy thing for the carrier doc to stick a biopsy needle into the dead guys kidney to find out if the booger was really suffering from kidney failure before they fed him to the fishes.

Do you realize what you just said? YOU don't have to fight for your rights because about a few million other Americans have DIED to defend that right. The Declaration of Independence and US Constitution are just scraps of paper if a superior military force happens to come along. We get invaded by aliens from Epsilon Lyrae B, you really think they're gonna care about your rights while they make you dig for uranium with your bare hands in Wyoming?

As far as a few hundred years ago, let's just back the truck up to 1941, December 7th- I suppose we should have just let Yamamoto and Hitler do their thing. Von Braun and his pals get the A Bomb first, WW II has a slightly different ending, no? How's your German? Seig HEIL!!!

Ignorance may be bliss, but you think these fundamentalists aren't crazy? I'll even give you a chance to reply- on 9-11 if Bin Laden had a nuke available, what say you on the odds he would have loaded it on one of those planes? I say 100%.

OBL was planning attacks on US trains for 9/11 anniversary. Anyone still think that this asshole's death shouldn't be celebrated?

So if they have reason to kill innocent US citizens because of our government's foreign policies, Then do we not have reason to kill all muslims because an extremist group killed innocent US civilians?

Do you realize what you just said? YOU don't have to fight for your rights because about a few million other Americans have DIED to defend that right. The Declaration of Independence and US Constitution are just scraps of paper if a superior military force happens to come along. We get invaded by aliens from Epsilon Lyrae B, you really think they're gonna care about your rights while they make you dig for uranium with your bare hands in Wyoming?

As far as a few hundred years ago, let's just back the truck up to 1941, December 7th- I suppose we should have just let Yamamoto and Hitler do their thing. Von Braun and his pals get the A Bomb first, WW II has a slightly different ending, no? How's your German? Seig HEIL!!!

Ignorance may be bliss, but you think these fundamentalists aren't crazy? I'll even give you a chance to reply- on 9-11 if Bin Laden had a nuke available, what say you on the odds he would have loaded it on one of those planes? I say 100%.

lmao thats a great comparison. somethin that happened 70 years ago compared to whats goin on today

i dont have to fight for anything and neither do you. fighting is what puts people in power and its fueled by greed. something that flourishes in america

you think we have to fight but how about not fighting? wouldnt that be something? ask canada how many times countries get pissed off or attack them? how about sweden?

you dont have to fight to be a successful country and you dont have to constantly try and flex your muscles to show how strong you are because all it does is create problems around the world

all anyone did when we killed bin laden was laugh and cheer. congrats on killing someone. it sure as hell didnt make the world a safer place....if you think for a second that al-quaeda is going to sit back and surrender now and not try to retaliate you're more ignorant than anyone here

The guy was in his 50s- (Old Jim Kelly was still running the Boston Marathon in his 70s) tell you one thing- IMHO the kidney disease thing was probably fake. You don't go hoofing it through the foothills of the Himalayas if your kidneys are shot. There's one thing I'm betting will be even more classified than his pictures- it would have been a damn easy thing for the carrier doc to stick a biopsy needle into the dead guys kidney to find out if the booger was really suffering from kidney failure before they fed him to the fishes.

lol its more likely that some doctor faked his kidney disease than him not being responsible for 9/11

what motive would a doctor have for faking kidney disease? what would he possibly gain from diagnosing a dead man with something that in all likelihood would have killed him eventually anyway

oh and 50 may not be old in america, but the life expectancy for a male in afghanistan is only 44 years old and thats a healthy male with no health problems......not a male that was running for his life, had kidney disease and was under constant stress

dude was old

lmao thats a great comparison. somethin that happened 70 years ago compared to whats goin on today

Are you really so dumb to think that things that happened 70 years ago don't affect what has happened today? I can only assume you got Fs in your history classes. OK, perhaps you think history is just a bunch of dates and artifacts, but that is totally not true. Perhaps you had a poor history teacher that didn't expain to you the dynamics of history and how our world is shaped by historical events that happened not only 70 years ago, but many hundreds of years ago even.

i dont have to fight for anything and neither do you. fighting is what puts people in power and its fueled by greed. something that flourishes in america

You may not have to fight for anything...but you may have to die for something. Did the 3000 people in the WTC think they had to fight for something? Did the guys on Flight 93 think when they were getting on a plane to LA for a business meeting there think they would have to fight for something when they were drinking their Starbucks in the airport terminal that morning. You don't know when you may be forced to fight...or to die for something.

you think we have to fight but how about not fighting? wouldnt that be something? ask canada how many times countries get pissed off or attack them? how about sweden?

Canada and Sweden don't have to do the bulk of the fighting because they have us to protect them. And by the way, I believe both Canada and Sweden indeed have sent troops to both Iraq and Afghanistan.

you dont have to fight to be a successful country and you dont have to constantly try and flex your muscles to show how strong you are because all it does is create problems around the world

all anyone did when we killed bin laden was laugh and cheer. congrats on killing someone. it sure as hell didnt make the world a safer place....if you think for a second that al-quaeda is going to sit back and surrender now and not try to retaliate you're more ignorant than anyone here

The only intelligent thing you have said. You are right. Al Qaeda will probably try retaliatory attacks. (Maybe YOU will end up being one of their victims if they are successful.)

But, because this country has put itself in a state of preparedness, perhaps YOU will be saved from being one of their victims.

Once upon a time I stood on top of the WTC, years before 9/11. I was in NYC 8 days after the attack and saw the devastation. My neighbors son was working 3 blocks away from it when it happened. Don't tell any of us that all we have to do is turn our backs and ignore the things that have been happening in the world. That is clearly the height of ignorance to believe that.

lol its more likely that some doctor faked his kidney disease than him not being responsible for 9/11

what motive would a doctor have for faking kidney disease? what would he possibly gain from diagnosing a dead man with something that in all likelihood would have killed him eventually anyway

oh and 50 may not be old in america, but the life expectancy for a male in afghanistan is only 44 years old and thats a healthy male with no health problems......not a male that was running for his life, had kidney disease and was under constant stress

dude was old

You are getting stupider and stupider as you go along: 1. Bin Laden was from a wealthy Saudi family, not some backwoods Afghan tribe. 2. A 44 year life expectancy is NOT for a healthy male. It is definitely for someone with health problems. Now perhaps Afghan males do suffer a lot of health problems at that age, but that is the point, they are not healthy. 3. Who cares if his was "old" in your opinion. The Motherxxxxer is not going to get any older, so in your mind you can think of him in the same terms that you think of Jim Morrison or James Dean or Jimi Hendrix or Kurt Cobain....he will never age....but he will still be dead.

Ignorance may be bliss, but you think these fundamentalists aren't crazy? I'll even give you a chance to reply- on 9-11 if Bin Laden had a nuke available, what say you on the odds he would have loaded it on one of those planes? I say 100%. Hoorta

EXACTLY. It's always a bit sad, and far more annoying, to see the younger? kids coming out of school with elitist opinions. First thing they do, is mock whatever the real

important issue is. Then they take a stance that is opposite and of a mocking nature.

They don't have to make any sense about it, but their biggest negative issue, is their willingness to take freedom, for example, for granted.

They won't own up to the truth until the the truth hits them or their family or friends up front. Until then, it's stupid stuff about "haha why should we cheer about the death of obl, haha, you're stupid if you think it will make all terrorism instantly go away, haha, let other countries go to war, war kills, so we should never fight for our freedoms...

haha who cares about Pearl Harbor, that was WWII haha

"

The truth is, it makes them feel special to take the antagonistic, non-usual stances, as stupid as they sound. I used to hear it in college all the time. ""haha" you say we're the

greatest nation on earth, so haha, why would anyone ever attack us on our own shores? "

Then, we say "PEARL HARBOR", then they simply say "HAHA that was years ago, all sorts of things happen only once HAHA the Japanese will never do it again so who cares HAHA"

Sad. But totally a matter of not being serious, and a matter, also, of not honoring those who sacrificed their lives to keep us a free country, and not being serious about

how a country can fall apart, and lose their freedoms - if nobody ever was diligent about looking at the world's evils, and world history.

The world is becoming a "smaller place", more and more, all the time. God forbid, any of us go on vacation to Europe somewhere, or on a cruise, and get kidnapped by terrorists.

THEN, it won't be any kind of "haha" going on. It will be tears, severe fright, and prayers that those American Greatest Soldiers can swoop in to some building in some

foreign hostile ghetto, and rescue you from being beheaded and bring you safely back home.

Until then, the "haha" thing gets old, but still continues with a few. . I don't ever, ever want any American to ever be murdered by "Muslim" terrorists again. ever. So I don't see any "haha" about the War on Terror, and about why we must fight. And, our soldiers who may someday have to rescue you, or anyone you know, or anyone else you hear about on the news?

They don't go "HAHA" nothin like a few of you do. They deal with reality, and they seriously will be there every time, any place in the world, because we need them to be.

Archived