THE BROWNS BOARD

Bin Laden's Pictures

FWIW, I see no good reason or need to release photos of the deceased terrorist.

IMHO, that would lower us to the level of his followers who like to use dead human bodies as trophies. We are better than that.

No need to pander to people's viceral needs or to inflame others across the globe.

We have The Birthers, The Truthers already. At the risk of creating The "Believers", I hope Obama does the right thing.

Why would Obama and the CIA want to make a Martyr out of Bin Laden?

What purpose would that serve?

Every nut job jihadist is waiting to take the bait while the public whom the president swore an oath to protect

will be in jeopardy of another terrorist attack on our soil.

As of right now, we're just taking it on faith. I would like to see evidence that we actually got the asshole. I figure photographic proof will be released in the coming weeks. And as xxxxed up as this sounds, I really want to see video from a helmet cam, though I doubt they'll release it as it will compromise seal tactics. I guess I can hope for the after-action review.

i don't think making a martyr of him is the point of 'someone/somewhere' releasing the photo of the death of this scumbag. there are way too many conspiracy theorists in OUR country that need that photographic evidence (not that any photo couldn't be photo-shopped in this day and age) or that one in a trilion DNA evidence so there are no lingering questions.

to me: i want to see that dead SOB and FXXK the islams that might be offended and turn jihad because of it. we are already better than 'them' to begin with.....case in point: did the video of the be-heading of daniel stern turn us all extremist? how about the videos of the somalis dragging our helicopter pilots across their dirty streets and pummeling them into dust or putting their heads on stakes? ooooh, wait, let's not get mad.

WTF?? did our parents fight in the world wars for all of a sudden us to turn into pussies? FXXK them. one more act on our home turf and i say make the whole middle east a parking lot with the oil pumps on coast. dirty filthy scumbags.

FWIW, I see no good reason or need to release photos of the deceased terrorist.

IMHO, that would lower us to the level of his followers who like to use dead human bodies as trophies. We are better than that.

No need to pander to people's viceral needs or to inflame others across the globe.

We have The Birthers, The Truthers already. At the risk of creating The "Believers", I hope Obama does the right thing.

Well it looks like you're going to get your wish- at least for the time being. However, the Extremists are going to Jihad us whether we show the pictures or not- so show 'em.

"Graphic photo to follow" 'nuff said- you don't have to look. Though I have to wonder- if there's a huge hole over his eye, can't help but think that's an exitwound. Unless he got shot with a 12 gauge street sweeper- which I sincerely doubt the Seals were using. Of course they just might have some top secret classified exploding ammo I'm not aware of.

I think they should show them. It casts doubt on whether or not this really happened. Something seems a bit out of whack.

Obama pitched for the release of "abuse" pictures of Abu-Ghraib.......and got them released igniting furor in the Middle East. Obama pitched for the release of photographs of flag draped coffins coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan of our soldiers......igniting furor here. Now the Obama does not want to release these death photographs because...........why? WTF? Something starting to really stink about this.

Well it looks like you're going to get your wish- at least for the time being. However, the Extremists are going to Jihad us whether we show the pictures or not- so show 'em.

"Graphic photo to follow" 'nuff said- you don't have to look. Though I have to wonder- if there's a huge hole over his eye, can't help but think that's an exitwound. Unless he got shot with a 12 gauge street sweeper- which I sincerely doubt the Seals were using. Of course they just might have some top secret classified exploding ammo I'm not aware of.

I thought he took 2 rounds to the head from a desert eagle. (44mag)

If so the only thing sitting on his shoulders would of looked like a bloody canoe with a beard attached.

What exactly will you guys achieve by looking at the pictures of Osama ?

Nuttin'. But like was said- we paid for the bullets, let's see the results. They can't be any more graphic than the remains of his buddies the Seals left behind. I'm going to assume you're smart enough to navigate over to Reuters if you want to see the results of our guys marksmanship, instead of posting one of the shots (pun intended) here. Impressive pools of blood, I must say- and having worked in one of the inner city ERs for 25 years, I've seen some wild traumas in my time.

I think they should show them. It casts doubt on whether or not this really happened. Something seems a bit out of whack.

Obama pitched for the release of "abuse" pictures of Abu-Ghraib.......and got them released igniting furor in the Middle East. Obama pitched for the release of photographs of flag draped coffins coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan of our soldiers......igniting furor here. Now the Obama does not want to release these death photographs because...........why? WTF? Something starting to really stink about this. DH

What the stink is, is the corrupt manipulation of pseudo-principles. When it benefits the marxist/liberal/progressive.... the false principle goes one way.

When it benefits you, shoe on the other foot, why, that same false principle is reversed by them. Whatever it takes, lying, manipulating, emotional appeals

based on lies,

nothing matters to them but getting power and wealth, and getting it from other people who EARNED it.

Archived