THE BROWNS BOARD

Thebrownsboard Needs Your Help

admin

Ok, all you designers out there. The Browns Board needs your help. As some of you may know, all past banners were designed by our members here and we want to keep with that tradition. As I'm sure you've seen, our current banner on the home page is grossly out-dated.

We are looking for a banner approx. 200-300pixels High x 900-1020 pixels in Width.

We could also use a second smaller banner somewhere around 90H x 200W

The banner doesn't necessarily have to contain players pictures. In fact, if it didn't it would probably stand the test of tme.

Thanks for your contribution!

Email proofs to: admin@TheBrownsBoard.com

I like that one, but it seriously adds to the fact that Browns fans have to live of their team's former glory. I would love something a little more up to date with Cribbs, Colt, Hillis going beast mode, and Haden/Ward/Both.

Just wondering if it could be voted on too. Have a poll on which one wins and that person gets to put their name on it, or gets a free Browns Board T-shirt with their design on it.

Would it kill us to have a representative from the cherleader thread ... Beyonce in an orange bikini did wonders for the Naples Browns Backers.

Z

or a few from the Cheerleaders thread :D

cheerleadersbanner.jpg

Would it be appropriate to say "'at's a stoater"?

Yeah that would be right, though not heard that for ages myself, might have to start using it again think is an ace word LOL

I didn't make this so I don't know if you can use it, but I really like this one

Wow fantastic pic, best I have ever seen.

I would pay to get a large pic of that and have it framed on my wall, never seen anything like it.

Where did you get it from?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived