THE BROWNS BOARD

Another Two Reasons Pittsburgh Is Gay

miktoxic

ok just got down watching the daily show with john stewart where they did a spoof on the new annual list of the gayest cities in the us offered up by advocate magazine:

'Gayest City in America' goes to ... Minneapolis?

CITY INSIDER

January 25, 2011|By Heather Knight

Avid followers of City Insider know we love to see how San Francisco stacks up against other cities in meaningless compilations of random statistics. But sometimes we have to call out these list compilers for being just, well, wrong.

But that's indeed where San Francisco - described as "the gay daddy of American cities" and "gentrifying, but still scrappy" - winds up. The gayest city of all? Minneapolis. Yes, Minneapolis. Followed by Santa Fe, N.M.; Las Vegas; Orlando; and Pittsburgh.

that and the fact that princess hines ward has just won this year's celebrity dance show, goes to show you how gay pittsburgh really is. fing quiffs.

If being a "Gay" city means being a vibrant, diverse, and accepting city then I am proud to be from a "Gay" city.

(Feel free to have fun with that line as much as you want)

I'd honestly be disappointed in my town if Cleveland made the list instead of Pittsburgh. It's 2011 bro, wake up!

If being a "Gay" city means being a vibrant, diverse, and accepting city then I am proud to be from a "Gay" city.

I'd honestly be disappointed in my town if Cleveland made the list instead of Pittsburgh. It's 2011 bro, wake up!

Are they saying that as a percentage of population that Minneapolis and Pittsburgh etc. have the largest numbers of people that consider themselves homosexuals?

Or are they using the term "gay" in the now common more generic parlance as something that is just "lame" or stupid.

I'm sorry, but if a Brown ever went on that homo dancing show, I'd demand he be traded. I actually got a text from a Steeler fan last night "celebrating" that he won .

Gayest ... City ... Ever.

Zombo

--P'burgh makes San Fran look downright butch.

Difference between being "Tolerant" and "Accepting".

Per capita, I think Lexington, KY is the highest. However, I was surprised Columbus wasn't on the list. Oh well, gay communities are everywhere. They ain't rooting for sports teams, so I don't know why we are discussing this issue.

Per the American Community Survey data, here are the cities with the highest gay population, (among large cities):

Rank City Percentage

of City

Population GLB Population

population rank

1 San Francisco 15.4% 94,234 4

2 Seattle 12.9% 57,993 9

3 Atlanta 12.8% 39,805 12

4 Minneapolis 12.5% 34,295 16

5 Boston 12.3% 50,540 10

6 Sacramento 9.8% 32,108 20

7 Portland 8.8% 35,413 14

8 Denver 8.2% 33,698 17

9 Washington 8.1% 32,599 18

10 Orlando 7.7% 12,508 36

No Pittsburgh or Cleveland on this list.

Among smaller towns, believe it or not, one of the larger gay populations is in Asbury Park NJ. Also Ogunquit ME, Provincetown MA, Key West, Eureka Springs Ark., Rehobeth Beach DE, Saugatuck Mich., Fire Island NY, and New Hope PA.

Now you know where you can take your next Vacation.

Per the American Community Survey data, here are the cities with the highest gay population, (among large cities):

Rank City Percentage

of City

Population GLB Population

population rank

1 San Francisco 15.4% 94,234 4

2 Seattle 12.9% 57,993 9

3 Atlanta 12.8% 39,805 12

4 Minneapolis 12.5% 34,295 16

5 Boston 12.3% 50,540 10

6 Sacramento 9.8% 32,108 20

7 Portland 8.8% 35,413 14

8 Denver 8.2% 33,698 17

9 Washington 8.1% 32,599 18

10 Orlando 7.7% 12,508 36

No Pittsburgh or Cleveland on this list.

Among smaller towns, believe it or not, one of the larger gay populations is in Asbury Park NJ. Also Ogunquit ME, Provincetown MA, Key West, Eureka Springs Ark., Rehobeth Beach DE, Saugatuck Mich., Fire Island NY, and New Hope PA.

Now you know where you can take your next Vacation.

Very surprised not to see Columbus on this list, there are a ton of gays in German and Victorian Village.

QUEER!

lol.

You f*cks can't help yourselves. I can't think of one thing and I'm being very serious. I can't think of ONE thing about Cleveland that overshadows anything in Pittsburgh. The Cleveland Clinic is a great hospital system. Beyond that it's a lose, lose. I'll take the additional diversity. It means a continually rising housing market. A rise in property value. The city as a whole is in constant evolution. The city right now in several facets is a model for the rest of the united states. Anyway, had to reply. I LOVE Columbus and some of the surrounding areas. The rest of Ohio can fall off the face of the earth. Quit sending your dirty air our way as well. Thanks.

EDIT: Posted before I read the thread. It seems most agree that this is mental. I think it's time we all act like big boys. Oh and CoCo Ice T's wife has ass implants and that pic is airbrushed to hell and back. There are MUCH better asses out there and with far less plastic. Don't get me wrong I'd rail the hell out of her BUT she's pretty fake all things considered. Google Keyra for a internet sensation a$$ of some random chick that hit internet stardom because of her back door.

lol.

You xxxx about Cleveland that overshadows anything in Pittsburgh.

Homotron, I grew up in Western PA. Went to college in Western PA. Had an uncle and aunt and cousins that lived in Pittsburgh, my parents were from New Castle. Been to Pittsburgh 100 times or more.

I also had uncles and aunts and cousins that lived in Cleveland. My best friend from high school moved there. Have many good, good friends there. Been to tons of sporting events. Been to Cleveland 100 times or more.

Cleveland is more fun.

Cleveland has better-looking women.

Cleveland has better music.

Cleveland has better culture.

Cleveland has a better downtown.

Cleveland has better, more passionate, sports fans.

Cleveland has The Cleveland Clinic, the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and the NBA.

Cleveland just has nicer, smarter people who speak better English and have more teeth.

Cleveland Rocks. Pittsburgh whines.

Zombo

If the Cleveland Browns were the team that won six superbowls, had a front office that knows how to effectively run a franchise, and were consistent playoff contenders...... I wouldn't care if the entire freaking city of Cleveland was gay.

Yeah and had a QB who is known to rape women and probaly the top 5 dirtiest players in the league,It has nothing to do with being gay i could careless about that it has to do with class and diginity something the Steelers Franchise let go but Keeping Rapistburger knowing the situation of his actions

Yeah and had a QB who is known to rape women and probaly the top 5 dirtiest players in the league,It has nothing to do with being gay i could careless about that it has to do with class and diginity something the Steelers Franchise let go but Keeping Rapistburger knowing the situation of his actions

lol. Hang on to this for as long as you can because it's quickly becoming the only very weak leg some of you have to stand on. First and foremost the Rooney family is all class. Arguably the most respected family in the entire NFL. If they stood behind Ben there was/is reason to do so and last I checked we live in a country that prides itself on "innocent until proven guilty" and the case with even a LITTLE merit was thrown out. The other is still in desperation money grab mode. Ben Roethlisberger is making his amends and paying the price. He still doesn't have the entire city behind him like he once did. He's worked pretty damn hard all things considered to improve his image and did everything Goodell asked of him during his suspension. I imagine we'll all still hear about this 20 years from now. You all just better hope the Browns are worth a sh.it in that time frame. THe above song and dance from many of you is well past tired and sure as hell got old.

Nice display of ignorance in here.

actually started this thread to stir all the steeler fans get upset and at the same time sit back and laugh at their attempts to take this thread serious and defend their city and the steeleer players to the bitter end. it is btw way a pretty boring off-season because there is no seaason.

life's too short to take everything so seriously. try laughing once in a while. i could care less who's takes it in the can and who doesn't. we are way too politically correct in this country. i'm really surprised china isn't looking at us from afar and licking their chops considering all the crying little bitches that we've raised.

ok just got down watching the daily show with john stewart where they did a spoof on the new annual list of the gayest cities in the us offered up by advocate magazine:

'Gayest City in America' goes to ... Minneapolis?

CITY INSIDER

January 25, 2011|By Heather Knight

Avid followers of City Insider know we love to see how San Francisco stacks up against other cities in meaningless compilations of random statistics. But sometimes we have to call out these list compilers for being just, well, wrong.

But that's indeed where San Francisco - described as "the gay daddy of American cities" and "gentrifying, but still scrappy" - winds up. The gayest city of all? Minneapolis. Yes, Minneapolis. Followed by Santa Fe, N.M.; Las Vegas; Orlando; and Pittsburgh.

that and the fact that princess hines ward has just won this year's celebrity dance show, goes to show you how gay pittsburgh really is. fing quiffs.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. BTW

TOP Definition of Gay .

1gay adj \ˈgā\

Definition of GAY

a : happily excited : merry <in a gay mood>

b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirit !

WINNING !! Tends to Produce these things.

Losing ? Well you would know all about that !

lol.

You f*cks can't help yourselves. I can't think of one thing and I'm being very serious. I can't think of ONE thing about Cleveland that overshadows anything in Pittsburgh.

I can't think of anything about Pittsburgh that overshadows anything in Cleveland.

I mean, if you think the way you do, you should be proud of the fact that Pittsburgh is "gayer" than Cleveland as well as anything else you believe. Apparently you do not. Not sure why you should be so touchy over this.

C'mon, say it loud and say it proud. Pittsburgh is gayer than Cleveland. Why, of all the claims of superiority would you want to deny that one?

The Cleveland Clinic is a great hospital system. Beyond that it's a lose, lose. I'll take the additional diversity. It means a continually rising housing market. A rise in property value. The city as a whole is in constant evolution. The city right now in several facets is a model for the rest of the united states. Anyway, had to reply. I LOVE Columbus and some of the surrounding areas. The rest of Ohio can fall off the face of the earth. Quit sending your dirty air our way as well. Thanks.

Actually, your continuing presence on this board and your grumpy attitude indicates that you are fully emotionally invested in many things Ohio/Cleveland.

EDIT: Posted before I read the thread. It seems most agree that this is mental. I think it's time we all act like big boys. Oh and CoCo Ice T's wife has ass implants and that pic is airbrushed to hell and back. There are MUCH better asses out there and with far less plastic. Don't get me wrong I'd rail the hell out of her BUT she's pretty fake all things considered. Google Keyra for a internet sensation a$$ of some random chick that hit internet stardom because of her back door.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. BTW

TOP Definition of Gay .

1gay adj \ˈgā\

Definition of GAY

a : happily excited : merry <in a gay mood>

b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirit !

WINNING !! Tends to Produce these things.

Losing ? Well you would know all about that !

That's the right spirit:

Archived