THE BROWNS BOARD

Peter Fonda?

Mr. T

Now even Hollyweird is attacking Obama? This may be a start of a new trend.

peter_fonda.jpg

Lars von Trier, who was banned from Cannes for praising Hitler, was not the only one making unsavoury comments at the film festival.

Peter Fonda, the star of Easy Rider, suggested to Mandrake that he was encouraging his grandchildren to shoot President Barack Obama.

Im training my grandchildren to use long-range rifles, said the actor, 71. For what purpose? Well, Im not going to say the words 'Barack Obama, but …

He added, enigmatically: Its more of a thought process than an actuality, but we are heading for a major conflict between the haves and the have nots. I came here many years ago with a biker movie and we stopped a war. Now, its about starting the world.

I prefer to not to use the words, 'lets stop something. I prefer to say, 'lets start something, lets start the world.

Source

When will he be arrested for making threats?

Beats me - he could be arrested for not voting for Obamao the way things are going...

But, the inference is only that he really is concerned about the division between Americans that Obamao is intentionally fostering.

It's really like Obamao wants to create a war against Israel, and create war here at home. Calling Obamao "Mao" and "Chavez" isn't all that far a reach anymore.

Archived