THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao's New Secret Police - The Tsa

calfoxwc

Well, they have now started to pat down high school prom goers (though I don't think that was the tsa was it?), and the tsa is considering patdowns for trains and subways.....

probably cruise ships.... and athletic events...

It's about imposing the power on anyone and everyone - the power of the ObaMao admin to enforce their new "AmeriKa"....

The TSA is now threatening to shut down all air traffic in Texas if that state passes a law against being sexually assaulted in pat downs.

They can do whatever they want, apparently. They could take your kids away from you and check... them somewhere else.. and if you tried to stop them...

you end up in a gula...er... pris... er... well, who knows where you could end up by opposing the will of the fuhr..er.... "president".

Israel has the best security in the world, most effective... so what this ObaMao's secr...er... TSA is doing.. is for ... another reason(s).

The Obamao admin is now telling the American people "this is for your own good, and btw, we will do anything we want to you and your family and friends,

and you can and will not stop us"

So much for the "ACLU" protecting our civil rights, eh? Hear of any lawsuits about this from the "ACLU"... of course not. It's what they want. It's their leftist intentions showing through.

We're in big, big trouble, at least headed that way.

Dear NaturalNews readers,In a move that has left many people just speechless in disbelief, the TSA has threatened to block all air traffic in and out of Texas if the state passes its law banning the TSA's illegal pat-downs.

This threat is an act of economic terrorism against the state of Texas by the TSA which believes there are no limits to its growing power. It is now holding the economy of Texas hostage in order to get what it wants... namely, the power to intimidate innocent air travelers and reach down their pants at whim.

Led by Alex Jones, hundreds of people protested at the Texas state capitol building in Austin yesterday, demanding that Texas stand up to federal tyranny and stop the TSA from reaching down their pants.

Here's my report on the TSA's original threat to shut down all air traffic in Texas, effectively turning the entire state into a no-fly zone:

http://www.naturalnews.com/032514_TSA_Texas.html

...and here's the report of the protest that took place in Austin:

http://www.naturalnews.com/032515_TSA_tyranny.html

It is now clear that the TSA is using tactics of economic terrorism to enforce its agenda of total control and that it will threaten any state that attempts to limit its power.

I warned you this was coming, remember? The TSA is rising to power as the new secret police in America, and emboldened by the success of their threat against Texas, they will now seek to expand their presence to the point where they are conducting house-to-house random searches and requiring you and your family members to strip naked in front of them just so they can confirm you aren't some sort of a threat to them. (Seriously.)

You are witnessing the rise of tyranny in America right now, right in front of you. It's called the TSA and it recognizes absolutely no limit to its power.

don't think so?

Check this out:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/05/25/congressman_on_recent_flight_tsa_patted_down_child_little_old_lady_ignored_man_in_arab_garb.html

The Hill reports: "I walked through … right behind me there was a grandmother — little old lady, and she was was patted down," Rep. Paul Broun (R-Georgia) said on C-SPAN's "Washington Journal."

"Right behind her was a little kid who was patted down. And then right behind him was a guy in Arabian dress who just walked right through. Why are we patting down grandma and kids?"

Texas should just secede

Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States..." (note that it does not state "...subject to the President of the United States..." or "...subject to the Congress of the United States..." or "...subject to the collective will of one or more of the other States...")

Secede

Perry says Texas can leave the union if it wants to Here

Ride the train.

I'd rather my plane didn't explode.

Make the Ahabs ride the train, hell they dont even search those guys out of fear of profiling. Its time to start profiling these bastards, they are the ones who are the terrorists not some little granny.

Archived