THE BROWNS BOARD

Questions About Next Years Additonal 1St Rounder

Nw220

With the lockout still being in the situation that it is, my question is would there be an NFL Draft next year if there were no neogations reached and we lost this entire season?

Which in turns asks me we'd basically forfit the extra pick we recieved from Atlanta because we woudlnt recieve it the following year?

Can someone help me Claify all this up? Thanks

Quite frankly if there is still all this lockout BS goin on it won't matter one bit as the sport of Football will be dying and all the athletes will be out of shape. As a fan I have stopped supporting the money vacuum known as Football until both sides get some sense in their heads about what they are childishly bickering about. This has made them al look like a bunch of spoiled rotten rich kids to me. Basketball is becoming my favorite sport with Baseball making a hard comeback!!! At least there will be Madden :(

Quite frankly if there is still all this lockout BS goin on it won't matter one bit as the sport of Football will be dying and all the athletes will be out of shape. As a fan I have stopped supporting the money vacuum known as Football until both sides get some sense in their heads about what they are childishly bickering about. This has made them al look like a bunch of spoiled rotten rich kids to me. Basketball is becoming my favorite sport with Baseball making a hard comeback!!! At least there will be Madden :(

Well get used to it because the same is happening with the NBA and MLB as soon as the seasons are over.

Archived