THE BROWNS BOARD

Could The Browns Return To The Brown Pants?

dawgpound3

Screw the brown pants.

We wear white...white at home, white on the road....it's the way it was when we were good, so it's the way I want it forever.

Screw the brown jersies, and double screw the brown pants.

AFCN-Uniform-CLE.png

Since the Browns are going to be wearing white at home this season, will the Browns go back to brown pants away since they don't wear brown jerseys at home?

For those that don't believe me about the white uniforms at home:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-1/Ask-Matt/7d2d23e9-ca93-4b86-8174-dabec878ba30

The brown pants were a short term experiment. They looked like pajamas. The players must have felt silly wearing them, and i'm guessing the FO realized they were ugly. We may see white on white for 16 games. i'm fine with that.

The staff writer didn't say anything about brown pants. Hopefully, the FO is focused on finding a WR.

Quoted for support.

This thread happens 2 or 3 times a year and its Retarded. Why are you perpetuating the Brown pants argument?

Let it die!!!!!!

Right, the brown pants were almost universally hated.

Quoted for support.

This thread happens 2 or 3 times a year and its Retarded. Why are you perpetuating the Brown pants argument?

Let it die!!!!!!

Man are you right. Their must be a dumazz troll that starts those threads. Give it a final rest and let it go. Put it with the orange jersey fiasco. No one recommended the orange jersey with the brown pants (Yuck)! Either way uniforms are the least of our concerns.

Screw the brown pants.

We wear white...white at home, white on the road....it's the way it was when we were good, so it's the way I want it forever.

Screw the brown jersies, and double screw the brown pants.

No, I still go with the Brown jersies. That is a classic Browns look.

123656-004-F6D9DE38-thumb-440x662.jpg

No, I still go with the Brown jersies. That is a classic Browns look.

123656-004-F6D9DE38-thumb-440x662.jpg

The only reason they are wearing the dark jerseys that day is because they are in LA and the Rams were another team that wore their whites at home. Cowboys too.

When I think of the Browns I think of the classic white on white look:

BillNelson_display_image.jpg?1273865696

Zombo

Archived