THE BROWNS BOARD

Ben Roethlisberger's Wedding

see steelers' fans everyone hates your team. from la to ny.

they coulda 'hired' better actors though because the only person i find believable was the gay steeler fan at the end waving the towel and wearing a ben jersey. now that was dead on.

Who cares about the acting, Big Gay is exploited again.

And the guy with the Rapist jersey just might be Rich.

Everyone here knows that wasn't that funny. Horribly acted, ridiculously played out and I've gotten a good laugh out of some of the pictures posted and other things related to the above. Anyone that would actually take the time to make that travesty is pathetic in their own right. If you're going to do it at least do it right. Weak sauce and you all know it.

Everyone here knows that wasn't that funny. Horribly acted, ridiculously played out and I've gotten a good laugh out of some of the pictures posted and other things related to the above. Anyone that would actually take the time to make that travesty is pathetic in their own right. If you're going to do it at least do it right. Weak sauce and you all know it.

Yes, I would say it was pretty weak....if it was intended to be funny. Or, maybe it wasn't intended to be funny, but to simply be a portent of things to come? More of a "dramatic depiction" of possible future events? A warning perhaps to Ben to not go down his old familiar path? A morality play peut etre?

I found the pace to be lacking, the acting poor,and it serves Ben right. You can believe whatever you want to about the Georgia thing. Like OJ looking for the killer, Ben isn't ever going to live that one down- unless of course you're a Steeler fan.

Archived