THE BROWNS BOARD

Dawg Pound Help

monkeysponge

A friend of mine is coming to a Browns game this year. It's a surprise from his wife and I'm trying to find out some info. I think he would want to sit in the dawg pound but I need to know what are the best seats and rows to sit on for seeing the game but also enjoying the atmosphere. He has always been a browns fan but we live in the South so he hasn't ever been to a game there. Any help appreciated.

A friend of mine is coming to a Browns game this year. It's a surprise from his wife and I'm trying to find out some info. I think he would want to sit in the dawg pound but I need to know what are the best seats and rows to sit on for seeing the game but also enjoying the atmosphere. He has always been a browns fan but we live in the South so he hasn't ever been to a game there. Any help appreciated.

Well, if he wants the 'Pound atmosphere, go for the last couple rows of the 100 level, or the first few rows of the 300 level. Avoid anything really low- the field flattens out so much you lose perspective- and too high, you're way far away.

If he wants best seats period, (short of Club Level) it's the last few rows of the 100 level inside the 20s, (they're under cover) and the second choice is the first five rows of 500 level inside the 20s.

Well, if he wants the 'Pound atmosphere, go for the last couple rows of the 100 level, or the first few rows of the 300 level. Avoid anything really low- the field flattens out so much you lose perspective- and too high, you're way far away.

If he wants best seats period, (short of Club Level) it's the last few rows of the 100 level inside the 20s, (they're under cover) and the second choice is the first five rows of 500 level inside the 20s.

Thanks Guys for the help. I got him on row 15 sec 119 for the ravens game.

Archived