THE BROWNS BOARD

Cal's Presidential Canidate

Now, compare that with the same about Obamao, and you'll see

why I like Palin better. GGG

They both suck Cal, it's like saying I'll pork the very fat chick because her friend is fatter.

And actually, I did like Obama's speech on TV after Bohner walked. It was very matter of fact and true. The fooking fighting between parties is bullshit.

Nope. Obamao is the great divider here. It isn't just the two parties.

It's the president being completely irresponsible and partisan.

Before the last election, K, the Dems dominated, completely, both houses of Congress.

So, your criticism of "both" doesn't hold water.

It's the Dems. And when the Reps have both houses of Congress AND the presidency....

and fail like the Dems did, then you'd be right on the money to blame both parties.

Nope. Obamao is the great divider here. It isn't just the two parties.

It's the president being completely irresponsible and partisan.

Before the last election, K, the Dems dominated, completely, both houses of Congress.

So, your criticism of "both" doesn't hold water.

It's the Dems. And when the Reps have both houses of Congress AND the presidency....

and fail like the Dems did, then you'd be right on the money to blame both parties.

The amount of money made when Bush and Clinton were president is the issue here, none of that debt was paid down, both parties jacked up the money spent (programs, etc). Obama is spending a shit load from programs (SS, Medicare, etc) that were already set up and on wars that there is no way to win. The population is only going to increase, like it has the last 20 years, which means more costs.

So when a Republican gets into office, you know they will coming up, they can spin it and say it was Obama's fault, when we know Clinton and his appointees set this shit rolling long ago. It's all politics, and I am fooking sick of it.

And I do agree, why the fook is Obama waiting until now to deal with this issue? Geitner said it back in January, what the fook has this President doing? WTF?

They both suck Cal, it's like saying I'll pork the very fat chick because her friend is fatter.

And actually, I did like Obama's speech on TV after Bohner walked. It was very matter of fact and true. The fooking fighting between parties is bullshit.

To me it's kind of like team Edward Vs Team Jacob. It's Retarded.

Archived