THE BROWNS BOARD

Plaxico

stewartcj1

Nay.

I'm all for the newly humbled vet straight from prison. It's a good story, and it could prove to be a strong motivating factor in a person's play.

But that won't happen with Plaxico.

Let's be nice. The guy is a gun shot victim.

If he can run a pass pattern, he's good enough to contribute.

I'm indifferent, but I'd lean toward nay. He's got talent, but he also shot himself in the leg? I could go either way haha.

He still has one good leg. How much worse can he be than the crap Colt had to throw to last year? i'd have strict rules against loaded guns in the lockerroom when reporters or children are present. Safeties must be on at all times. Plus, i'd allow very little leniency towards 1st or 2nd time offenders.

Plexico would not be allowed to carry a firearm at all until he could clearly demonstrate that he would not get caught by his parole officer. i'd monitor this tightly. Everyone has their eyes on compliance rules because of the OSU fiasco. Our compliance officers should be the best that money can buy.

If you think all the overhead is wasteful because we're talking about just one player........That's were Vincent Jackson comes in.

I say yay...established vet and newly humbled from prison. what sayeth you?

I say the guy will be 34 in August, hasn't played since 2008, and was dumb enough to shoot himself in the leg. Pass, with a capital P.

Want Braylon back? How about Terrell Owens? Cripe, start suggesting a guy like Sidney Rice, and I may get 1\2 interested.

Nay.

I'm all for the newly humbled vet straight from prison. It's a good story, and it could prove to be a strong motivating factor in a person's play.

But that won't happen with Plaxico.

I vote NAY. Don't need that distraction in the lockroom. He's coming up on the down side of his career. I would figure he would try to get back to the Giants. Either way let's move on.

I just heard an interview with him and I would say why not...he might be 34 but he's had a couple years off and he truly sounded like a guy who was going to be doing things the right way from now on. I'm not sure he would come to a rebuilding team but if he was interested, I'd take him.

Archived