THE BROWNS BOARD

Where Is The Beef?

SiperBowl

Are we on a ten year plan or can we build within 3 years? Notice I said build and not rebuild because we have not seen anything since the real Browns left town and the NFL gave us this imposter as a team. I look at the roster and see maybe just a few players capable of making the Pro Bowl this year or any year after that. We have the cap room and we are in a good position to make some moves for some guys that can make a difference. But as of today I haven't seen shit but maybe a few moves that will set this team on its way to winning the Super Bowl.

:unsure:

Are we on a ten year plan or can we build within 3 years? Notice I said build and not rebuild because we have not seen anything since the real Browns left town and the NFL gave us this imposter as a team. I look at the roster and see maybe just a few players capable of making the Pro Bowl this year or any year after that. We have the cap room and we are in a good position to make some moves for some guys that can make a difference. But as of today I haven't seen shit but maybe a few moves that will set this team on its way to winning the Super Bowl.

:unsure:

+1

actually every two years when everyone gets canned it becomes another five year plan that has to come to fruition in two years.

I posted my frustration exactly on this topic, The browns will eventually be fine i think we can all agree it will happen, but in the meantime what the hell us going on.

Only way i give them a 3 year plan is if they tank the next 2 seasons completely get me 2 top ten's, 5 first rounders, and a promise to spend every dime in free agency in 2014.

Problem with this is i think players like Colt, Peyton, Ward, and Hayden wouldn't want to resign contracts here after that so tanking is out of the question, so we're left with a sub 500 team trying to still draft (that guy) i think we should keep our core guys draft a few for the next 2 years and 2013 go crazy in free agency and give us a contender for the next 5 years or longer.

Archived