THE BROWNS BOARD

Phil Taylor Signed

BigBrownsFan

It’s apparent that Phil kept himself in excellent shape since we drafted him, and he told us he can’t wait to get started,” general manager Tom Heckert said. “It was important to get him in here when we did, and I want to thank (agent) Peter Schaffer for all of his help in getting this deal done.” source

Any particular reason or can you just not stand anyone who happens to be black and the same size as Shaun Rodgers.

Why? Did he phuuk your girlfriend?

I followed the NFL Draft very closely and went to the actual draft. I met him and Peyton Hillis at the draft and Peyton was one of the nicest football players I've ever met, on the other hand Phil was a straight up douchebag. At the draft there was a group of about 5-6 young kids and they were getting everyone to sign their footballs, including Cam Newton, Von Miller, Marcel Dareus. Literally everyone. Phil gave the kids the cold shoulder. He has had off the field issues such as in college he played for Penn State but was kicked off the team for getting in a fight so he went to Baylor. He also has a bum knee and was a major injury concern which was one of the reasons why his draft stock was low. The fact that one of my favorite players in the draft, Cameron Jordan, was still available at that pick also ticked me off. He was also one rated one of the highest "boom-or-bust" players in the entire draft. Just my opinion, other people are thrilled about the pick. It's not too often that a "talented" "true nose tackle" comes around in the draft. We'll just have to wait and see.

I followed the NFL Draft very closely and went to the actual draft. I met him and Peyton Hillis at the draft and Peyton was one of the nicest football players I've ever met, on the other hand Phil was a straight up douchebag. At the draft there was a group of about 5-6 young kids and they were getting everyone to sign their footballs, including Cam Newton, Von Miller, Marcel Dareus. Literally everyone. Phil gave the kids the cold shoulder. He has had off the field issues such as in college he played for Penn State but was kicked off the team for getting in a fight so he went to Baylor. He also has a bum knee and was a major injury concern which was one of the reasons why his draft stock was low. The fact that one of my favorite players in the draft, Cameron Jordan, was still available at that pick also ticked me off. He was also one rated one of the highest "boom-or-bust" players in the entire draft. Just my opinion, other people are thrilled about the pick. It's not too often that a "talented" "true nose tackle" comes around in the draft. We'll just have to wait and see.

I don't care if he hates little kids, old ladies and puppies ... if he can bust up the Steelers O-Line I am going to love the man.

Zombo

Archived