THE BROWNS BOARD

Edwards To The Niners

johnc21

He can play himself into a big contract if he stays out of trouble.....which he cant seem to do. You can take the boy out Michigan but can't Michigan out of the boy.....thats pure Michigan.

He can go jump off the Golden Gate for all I care.

At least after the last Night Club pratfall, he had enough sense to take a cab home.

Who had post 6 in the obvious redneck joke pool? I am honestly shocked that it took six posts to display such profound humor. I give it 5 stars for originality. Good work.

It was almost as original as you shooting back with a "redneck" comment. That's some earth-shattering stuff you're putting out there.

Edwards deal has $) guarantee and a base of 1 million if he is on the roster opening day. he will get 3.5 million if he makes 90 catches and makes the pro-bowl. The rest of the league is just now figuring out what Cleveland has know all along about him. he is a head case diva with a case of the dropsies!

Braylon Edwards was a good receiver in his short time with the Browns, but his demeanor and diva-ish attitude did not help his causes with the team and led to the end of his tenure w/Browns. That said, Braylon had terrible quarterbacks in his time in Cleveland. Imagine if he had a decent but promising quarterback in McCoy, maybe Edwards would be a great receiver.

Edwards has tons of ability but after he got his big money contract he failed to realize that you have to put in the work to maintain the number 1 status...

I question his dedication to the game.. You can learn to catch a football... Thats a teachable skill..The problem is, you have to put in the time on the field..

I'm glad he's no longer associated with the Browns...

Peace

T.Dawg

Archived