THE BROWNS BOARD

Un Drafted O-Linemen

Harry Buffalo

I heard that some of our Undrafted O-Linemen have been doing rather good in camp, most notably Branndon Braxton a guy we signed after the 2009 draft. Apparently he has been doing a really good job backing up both tackle positions in camp and is apparently really pushing Pashos to play at a high level. He was rewarded by being put in with the starters during the 2 minute drill yesterday. Also heard that the UDR guard they had in the Steinbach did pretty good this week which is great news because if Lauvou shows that he isn't the answer that gives us 3 other guys we can put in and try to be starters (the other two being Pinkston and the guy we just traded for).

I heard that some of our Undrafted O-Linemen have been doing rather good in camp, most notably Branndon Braxton a guy we signed after the 2009 draft. Apparently he has been doing a really good job backing up both tackle positions in camp and is apparently really pushing Pashos to play at a high level. He was rewarded by being put in with the starters during the 2 minute drill yesterday. Also heard that the UDR guard they had in the Steinbach did pretty good this week which is great news because if Lauvou shows that he isn't the answer that gives us 3 other guys we can put in and try to be starters (the other two being Pinkston and the guy we just traded for).

Hey, don't go giving Ghoolie & Rich any ammunition. :) No really- that's great news as sometimes these UFAs can occasionally turn into something really special.

any good news about the OL puts a smile on my face. i think it's THE most important part of any football team. look what thomas has done since he was drafted. how many pro bowls so far? and mack is right behind him in talent. i just hope the right side picks it up this year. give colt more confidence in the pocket and i'll go +3 over .500 this year.

now if we could only get another CB and DE and i'll jizz my pants.

Archived